BizStore » eBooks » The Carpenter: A Story About the Greatest Success Strategies of All
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 147
Publication Date: 2014-05-23
Release Date: 2014-05-23
Bestselling author Jon Gordon returns with his most inspiring book yet—filled with powerful lessons and the greatest success strategies of all.
Michael wakes up in the hospital with a bandage on his head and fear in his heart. The stress of building a growing business, with his wife Sarah, caused him to collapse while on a morning jog. When Michael finds out the man who saved his life is a Carpenter he visits him and quickly learns that he is more than just a Carpenter; he is also a builder of lives, careers, people, and teams.
As the Carpenter shares his wisdom, Michael attempts to save his business in the face of adversity, rejection, fear, and failure. Along the way he learns that there's no such thing as an overnight success but there are timeless principles to help you stand out, excel, and make an impact on people and the world.
Drawing upon his work with countless leaders, sales people, professional and college sports teams, non-profit organizations and schools, Jon Gordon shares an entertaining and enlightening story that will inspire you to build a better life, career, and team with the greatest success strategies of all.
If you are ready to create your masterpiece, read The Carpenter and begin the building process today.
• The Seed: Finding Purpose and Happiness in Life and Work
• Training Camp: What the Best Do Better Than Everyone Else
• The Positive Dog: A Story About the Power of Positivity
• The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work
• The Shark and the Goldfish: Positive Ways to Thrive During Waves of Change
• Soup: A Recipe to Create a Culture of Greatness
• The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy
• The Power of Positive Leadership: How and Why Positive Leaders Transform Teams and Organizations and Change the World
• You Win in the Locker Room First: The 7 C's to Build a Winning Team in Business, Sports, and Life
• The Power of a Positive Team: Proven Principles and Practices that Make Great Teams Great