BizStore » OutdoorLiving » Herm Sprenger 2.25 Chrome Pinch / Spike / Prong Collar Small
Brand: Herm Sprenger
Feature: Herm Sprenger Model 6423 | Prong Training Collar | Chrome Plated Steel | (10) 2.25 mm Prong Links
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Herm Sprenger
Manufacturer: Herm Sprenger
Publisher: Herm Sprenger
Studio: Herm Sprenger
• Herm Sprenger Model 6423 | Prong Training Collar | Chrome Plated Steel | (10) 2.25 mm Prong Links
• Center plate assembly from which five (5) prong links are linked on both sides of center plate with prong links placed directional toward martingale chain, placing even pressure on the neck sides and not on the trachea. Prong ends are beveled and polished. This model is placed around neck by pinching or squeezing a prong to open the collar.
• Manufacturer factory assembled size fits neck size up to approximately 12 inches depending on fur type and fur depth.
• Prong links can be added and removed to adjust fit. Additional prong links can be purchased separately.
• Read Product Description for additional instructions for sizing, fit, and care. Made in Germany, Herm Sprenger authenticity is verified by the embossed log on the center plate, specific rings, and junction components.
Herm Sprenger | One of the leading manufacturers of metal products for equestrian, dog sport, and boat fittings for over 140 years. Known for high quality innovation, Sprenger is a family-run company in Iserlohn, Germany.
SIZE NOTE | Herm Sprenger collars are made in metric measurements, then converted to rounded-up inches for the U.S. market.
SIZING, FIT, TIPS | For Prong Training Collars: Measure dog's neck and add 2 inches. This will be your "initial" collar size from which you can adjust the collar by removing or adding links to achieve a comfortable, snug training fit.
TRAINING COLLARS | Training collars are intended for supervised training sessions when the handler is communicating a desired behavior. All users of training devices should be informed and understand how to use training devices. Do not leave a dog unsupervised or alone in a training device and do not leave training devices on a dog full time. Do not use retractable leash devices or elastic tension leads with a training collar. Do not use training collars on dogs younger than 6 months.
KEEP YOUR COLLAR BALANCED | When adding and removing prong links, remember to keep the same number of prong links affixed on each side of the center plate. If the collar fitting requires an odd number of prong links, then make sure one side of the center plate has only one more prong link than the other side. Your goal is to ensure the center plate stays at the front of the dog's neck above the trachea.
HOW TO CHOOSE PRONG LINKS | Prong Links can be purchased separately in multi-packs. When ordering, ensure you are ordering the correct millimeter sized prong link in the same metal composition as your collar. This will maintain a consistent tensile strength through out the collar, ensuring proper training communication and collar longevity.
CLEANING | Before use, wash metal collars in warm, mild soapy water to minimize fur discoloration.
• Herm. Sprenger Prong Collar Extra Links, 2.25 mm
• Herm Sprenger 2.25 mm Stainless Steel Spike/Pinch/Prong Extra Link
• Herm. Sprenger Prong Collar Extra Links, 2.25 mm (4-Pack)
• Herm. Sprenger® Prong Collar Extra Links, 2.25 mm (2-Pack)
• Herm Sprenger Ultra-Plus Prong Training Collar,3 mm
• Herm Sprenger Ultra-Plus Prong Training Collar, 2.25 MM Fits Up To 12" Neck
• Pet Supply Imports Herm Sprenger Chrome Plated Training Collar with Quick Release Snap for Dogs, Small, 2.25mm, 16-Inch
• Coastal Pet Products DCP5591TS 20-Pack Vinyl Titan Comfort Dog Chain Pinch Collar Tip, Small, Black
• Herm. Sprenger Ultra-Plus Prong Training Collar, 3.25 mm
• Herm Sprenger 2.25mm Chrome Spike / Pinch / Prong Single Extra Link (s) (3 Links)