BizStore » eBooks » Closed Legs do Get Fed: Navigating Celibacy in Today's World
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Kirabaco Publishing
Manufacturer: Kirabaco Publishing
Number Of Pages: 182
Publication Date: 2014-01-04
Publisher: Kirabaco Publishing
Release Date: 2014-01-04
Studio: Kirabaco Publishing
Sex is the one thing we can’t escape dealing with in our daily lives. It is literally everywhere from our billboards, to our social networks, and even within the hallowed walls of our churches. Even with its dominating presence, it seems talking openly and honestly about sex is the last thing many people want to do. When you’re a Christian, how do you unite the feelings your sexual nature brings with the condemning sermons that tell you to deny yourself ‘just because God said so’?
Closed Legs Do Get Fed: Navigating Celibacy in Today’s World breaks through the silence of our churches and sheds light on why we’re called to celibacy by discussing the emotional and spiritual components of sexual intimacy. Author D. Danyelle goes a step further and explains how sexual celibacy is not only possible but relevant to our modern lives. While the rewards of celibacy are often touted and celebrated, Closed Legs Do Get Fed is forward about the challenges and obstacles that keep many from choosing this life.
This book isn’t for perfect people or even to convince you to begin a celibate life but; if you’ve ever had more questions about celibacy, sex, and faith than you’ve had answers, Closed Legs Do Get Fed is here to be your guide. This book’s open dialogue invites the reader to examine the fullness of romantic intimacy beyond sex while demystifying sexuality as a Christian. Told candidly through the lived experiences of the author and others, Closed Legs Do Get Fed invites you to join the journey of celibacy from the idea of commitment to the practice of celibacy from singlehood through engagement and everything in-between.
• Don't Cast Your Pearls: A Woman's 21 Days of Release
• Prayers & Notes To My Future Husband
• The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love
• The Waiting Room, a 31-day Devotional for Single Women Waiting for the Right Husband
• No More Sheets: Starting Over
• Listen to what he does, Watch what he says
• When God Makes You Wait
• God Where Is My Boaz: A woman's guide to understanding what's hindering her from receiving the love and man she deserves (Christian Dating Series Book 1)
• How To Be The Wife That Every Good Man Wants To Find
• The Man God Has For You: 7 Traits To Help You Determine Your Life Partner