BizStore » Grocery » Banyan Botanicals Kitchari Spice Mix - 97% Organic - Ayurvedic Spices to Stimulate Digestion - Made in USA
BizStore » Grocery
Banyan Botanicals Kitchari Spice Mix - 97% Organic - Ayurvedic Spices to Stimulate Digestion - Made in USA
Brand: Banyan Botanicals
Feature: Kitchari is the Ayurveda staple food, made of rice, dal, and subtle spices. It has the features of being nourishing and building, yet cleansing at the same time!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Banyan Botanicals
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Manufacturer: Banyan Botanicals
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: Banyan Botanicals
Size: Spice Jar
Studio: Banyan Botanicals
• Kitchari is the Ayurveda staple food, made of rice, dal, and subtle spices. It has the features of being nourishing and building, yet cleansing at the same time!
• Kitchari Spice Mix is an easy and healthy way to support your digestive system during a cleanse or as a new addition to your everyday spices. This spice blend is perfectly blanced to kindle digestion, support a healthy metabolism, and add a delicious flavor profile to your kitchari.
• Good for so much more than just kitchari, try it in a soup, fried with rice, scrambled with eggs, or sprinkled on potatoes or veggies! Use this blend anytime your dish needs a little extra flavor, or in place of masala or curry in your favorite recipes.
• Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
• The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Stimulate Your Digestive Fire
This traditional spice mix helps stimulate your digestive fire so you can absorb all the wholesome goodness from your food.
Wash rice and mung dal and soak overnight. Drain soak water.
In a medium saucepan warm the ghee. Add the Kitchari Spice Mix and sauté for one to two minutes. Add rice and mung beans and sauté for another couple of minutes. Then add 6 cups of water and bring to a boil. Once the kitchari has come to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and cook until it is tender (approx. 30-45 minutes). If you are adding vegetables to your kitchari, add the longer cooking vegetables, such as carrots and beets, halfway through the cooking. Add the vegetables that cook faster, such as leafy greens, near the end. Add more water if needed. Typically, kitchari is the consistency of a vegetable stew as opposed to a broth. Garnish with fresh cilantro and add salt to taste (optional).
Makes 4 servings
Banyan Botanicals Mission:
To help people achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being.
We fulfill our mission by:
• Banyan Botanicals Yellow Mung Dal - USDA Organic - Non GMO - Ayurvedic Food for Kitchari & Cleansing, 1.65 lbs
• Banyan Botanicals Basmati Rice - USDA Organic - Long-Grain Aromatic Rice Variety - Fluffy & Quick Cooking
• Jiva USDA Organic Moong Dal Yellow - 2 Pound (Split Mung Beans Washed)
• Banyan Botanicals CCF Tea (Cumin, Coriander, Fennel) - USDA Organic - Digestive Tea to Support Natural Detoxification* (1/2 lb)
• Banyan Botanicals Ghee - Certified Organic - From Grass Fed Cows - 7.5 oz - Gourmet Clarified Butter
• Banyan Botanicals Triphala - USDA Organic, 90 Tablets - Balancing Formula for Detoxification & Rejuvenation*
• Banyan Botanicals Nasya Oil - USDA Certified Organic - Nasal Drops for Clear Breathing and Lubrication Of The Nose and Sinus Passages
• Banyan Botanicals Daily Swish, Mint, USDA Organic, 8 oz, Ayurvedic Oil Pulling Oil For Oral Health and Detoxification
• Organic Calming Vata Churna Spice Mix, 2 oz. (57 g)
• Banyan Botanicals Organic Chyavanprash (Chyawanprash) - Sustainably Sourced - Ayurvedic Rejuvenative