BizStore » eBooks » Clout: Discover and Unleash Your God-Given Influence
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Label: Thomas Nelson
Manufacturer: Thomas Nelson
Number Of Pages: 194
Publication Date: 2014-01-28
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Release Date: 2014-01-28
Studio: Thomas Nelson
You have clout. Have you discovered it yet?
It is easy to believe that power, influence, and leadership are gifts given to a special few. But the Bible says otherwise.
We all long for significance, even as we fear we will never be good enough. We listen for God, but hear only voices of doubt and practicality. Listen again. There is a call that only you can answer.
Clout is power and influence. It is an undeniable trait that opens doors and moves mountains. You have it, and you can use it to change the world around you. With Scripture and stories from her own life, Jenni Catron maps out the pitfalls and clear paths on the way toward discovering and unleashing your very own clout.
This is not a quest of power for power’s sake. Influence is not a guarantee of fame or fortune. It is an opportunity to use your gifts to do the extraordinary. This is a journey toward dismantling what stands in the way of your influence and leadership, discovering your God-given clout, and using it to answer God’s calling on your life.
Learn about Jesus and others who sought to lead like him. Stop dreaming and start planning. Define your direction, set your goals, and confront the challenges that stand between you and the person God made you to be. Step into your sphere of influence with the humble confidence of Christ.Don’t hide. We need you. Discover your clout here.
• The Four Dimensions of Extraordinary Leadership: The Power of Leading from Your Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength
• Unashamed: Drop the Baggage, Pick up Your Freedom, Fulfill Your Destiny
• The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands
• None Like Him: 10 Ways God Is Different from Us (and Why That's a Good Thing)
• Timeless: 10 Enduring Practices of Apex Leaders
• Year with God: Living Out the Spiritual Disciplines
• Wild and Free: A Hope-Filled Anthem for the Woman Who Feels She is Both Too Much and Never Enough
• Wounded by God's People: Discovering How God’s Love Heals Our Hearts
• Sacred Rhythms: Arranging Our Lives for Spiritual Transformation (Transforming Resources)
• The Search for Significance: Seeing Your True Worth Through God's Eyes