BizStore » PetSupplies » Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture - 2-in-1 Water Bottle with Hut for Small Animals like Dwarf Hamster and Mouse - Color Blue
BizStore » Pet Products
Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture - 2-in-1 Water Bottle with Hut for Small Animals like Dwarf Hamster and Mouse - Color Blue
Feature: No-drip water bottle, 80 ml capacity and measures 5" tall and 1.75" in diameter. Hideout at the bottom is 4.25" tall with an 1.5" x 1.3" entrance. Combined together, the bottle and hideout measures 6.25" in height. Ideal for hamster, mouse and other small furry animals.
Item Dimensions: Array
• No-drip water bottle, 80 ml capacity and measures 5" tall and 1.75" in diameter. Hideout at the bottom is 4.25" tall with an 1.5" x 1.3" entrance. Combined together, the bottle and hideout measures 6.25" in height. Ideal for hamster, mouse and other small furry animals.
• Transparent, wide-mouth plastic bottle with large ball-point tube cap assembly.
• Fun nesting and resting, provide a safe harbor for your small animal with lookout holes to keep an eye out.
• Easy to clean and resistant to odors.
• Ceramic base made with sturdy and pet safe materials.
What's the housing requirement for small animals
The cage needs to have a spot for your pet to sleep, a place for his food, water and treat dishes, and some space to play and run around. If your pet is out of its cage during the day to play and exercise, the cage can be smaller to accommodate just a sleeping place, food and water.
Why we need a sleeping hut
A nestbox or sleeping hut is often appreciated although not always absolutely necessary. Many small animals are nocturnal. That means they like to sleep during the day and run around at night. A hut can help your pet feel more comfortable during the sunlight hours while it is sleeping.
What kind of decors should I get
Scampering around is a favorite activity for most small animals, especially hamsters and mice. An exercise wheel or a variation of the wheel, a spinning disc, is a great choice for smaller pets. Another variation of the exercise wheel is an exercise ball. Your pet can climb into the ball and roll around the floor or on specially made tracks. Your pet can overexert itself; so don't keep it in the ball for more than 15 or 20 minutes at a time. Some small animals, such as ferrets, sugar gliders and rats like to climb on limbs. Climbing branches, bird perches and bird swings work well. They may get chewed up, but that's part of your pet's play, too!
Others caring tips
Check it's cage for chewed or damaged areas. Remove any old foods and check the toys to be sure they are still working and in good condition. Keeping your pet safe and well cared for can give both you and your pet a long and happy experience!
• Niteangel Natural Wooden Hamster Mouse Tunnel Tube Toy Forest Hollow Tree Trunk
• Niteangel Suspension Bridge for Hamsters, Small Pet Ladder, 21.8" x 2.8"
• NiteangeL Natural Living Mat House
• NiteangeL Natural Wood Hamster Seesaw
• Kaytee Puzzle Playground for Small Animals
• Oxbow Animal Health Hamster and Gerbil Fortified Food, 1-Pound
• Living World Ergonomic Dish, Blue, Small
• B.C Pet Small Animals Hamster Hideout Drinking Waterer 2-in-1 Water Bottle with Base Hut for Small Animals PBA free ¡
• NiteangeL Natural Living Wooden Castle, Small Animal Playground, 2-Level House
• Rosewood Pet Rainbow Play Bridge - Hamster & Small Animal Toy