BizStore » eBooks » TOEIC Grammar Guide (2013) - 20 Grammar Rules You Must Know To Pass The TOEIC Exam (TOEIC Made Easy)
BizStore » eBooks
TOEIC Grammar Guide (2013) - 20 Grammar Rules You Must Know To Pass The TOEIC Exam (TOEIC Made Easy)
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Publication Date: 2012-12-07
Release Date: 2012-12-07
If you’re someone who is about to take the TOEIC exam, then you’re about to discover how to dramatically increase your score!
“TOEIC Grammar Guide (2013) - 20 Grammar Rules You Must Know To Pass The TOEIC” – will give you the necessary preparation to ensure your grammar will be correct.
This Step-By-Step TOEIC Grammar guide will teach you:
- What are the fundamental TOEIC grammar rules
- How to use each Grammar principle (with simple examples and explanations)
- When to use them
- Signalling words
- Important tips
So, if you’re serious about not only passing the TOEIC but you must achieve a high score…whether it’s for study or work purposes, then you need to get this TOEIC Grammar Guide right now!
• Test Yourself! TOEIC Practice Reading Tests 1-3 (Test Yourself! TOEIC Practice Tests)
• Focus on TOEIC Part 7: Single Passages (10-Minute TOEIC Book 8)
• Columbia English Grammar for TOEIC
• English Learner 500 Short Stories for Beginner-Intermediate
• TOEIC Interactive Flash Cards - 2500 Key Words. A powerful method to learn the vocabulary you need.
• 240 Speaking Topics with Sample Answers (120 Speaking Topics with Sample Answers)
• TOEIC ® Test: Listening & Reading
• TOEIC Interactive self-study: 800 Advanced Vocabulary Questions (4-BOOK BUNDLE). A powerful method to learn the vocabulary you need.
• TOEIC High Score Vocabulary List (2013) - A Specially Selected List of TOEIC Vocabulary Words Guaranteed To Increase Your Score (TOEIC Made Easy)
• Talk English: The Secret To Speak English Like A Native In 6 Months For Busy People