BizStore » Grocery » Molecule-R – Mojito Molecular Mixology Kit For Beginners – Mojito R-evolution
Feature: WHAT'S INSIDE: 1x recipe & instruction booklet - 1x silicone mold - 1x slotted spoon - 2x pipettes - 4x sodium alginate sachets (2 gr each) - 4x calcium lactate sachets (5 gr each) - 2x soy lecithin sachets (2 gr each)
Is Autographed: 0
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Publication Date: 2013-06-21
Release Date: 2013-06-21
Size: 1.13 Ounce
• WHAT'S INSIDE: 1x recipe & instruction booklet - 1x silicone mold - 1x slotted spoon - 2x pipettes - 4x sodium alginate sachets (2 gr each) - 4x calcium lactate sachets (5 gr each) - 2x soy lecithin sachets (2 gr each)
• EASY & FUN FOR BEGINNERS: We believe everyone can make molecular cocktails! Our kit has clear instructions and online tutorial videos to help you make the best rum cocktails at home
• ALL-IN-ONE KIT & RECIPES: Learn how to easily turn a classic or virgin Mojito Cocktail into an avant-garde drink with sugar foam, caviar bubbles, or by entirely turning your drink into a bubble. Add mint caviar or a sugar cloud to your Mojito!
• R-EVOLUTIONIZE THE PARTY: not sure what your next party theme should be? Don't worry! This molecular mixology kit will delight your guests with inventive takes on the Mojito.
• GIFT FOR COCKTAIL LOVERS: The perfect gift for your friend's birthday? This revolutionary Mojito Kit to transform their favorite cocktail into incredible drinks, with or without liquor.
Perfect for the avid cocktail drinker as well as the fruit juice or virgin cocktail lover, the Mojito R-Evolution Kit has all the necessary tools, additives, and recipes to transform your favorite drinks into extraordinary cocktails!
Easy step-by-step recipes are included in the kit, and hundreds of video tutorials are available on our website! From beginner to pro molecular mixologist, you’ll find all you need in this Mojito R-Evolution kit.
• Calcium Lactate (4 sachets): use it with sodium alginate and provided pipette for the spherification process, aka, to capture mint syrup, rum, or any flavorful liquid in small bubbles.
• Sodium Alginate (4 sachets): in combination with Calcium Lactate, you can use it for Reverse Frozen Spherification. This one’s easy using our silicone mold and your freezer to encapsulate your drink in individual spheres!
• Soy Lecithin (2 sachets): learn the Emulsification technique. Soy Lecithin will turn any liquid into a surprising cloud-like foam. Use it with melted sugar, mint syrup, or a liquid of your choosing.
• Tools: everything you need to get started with molecular mixology! A special silicone mold, two plastic pipettes and a slotted spoon specially conceived for molecular mixology.
• Recipes & Expert Advice: in our booklet with detailed instructions and inspirational images. Oh, and check our Youtube channel for more video tutorials!
• MOLECULE-R Molecular Mixology Introductory Kit by | Modernist Cocktail Drinks | Learn Spherification Gellification Emulsification Suspension | With Additives, Tools, Recipe Booklet
• Molecule-R Margarita, R-Evolution, 1.13 Ounce
• Molecule-R Molecular 50 Course Meals, Black and White
• Spherification Toolkit (Molecular Gastronomy)
• Molecule-R Aroma R-Evolution Volatile Flavoring & Pairing Kit | 21 Volatile Aromas, 4 Aromaforks, 4 Liquid Aroma Droppers, 50 Aroma Diffusion Pastilles, Multi-Sensory Evening Program For Dinner & part
• Molecule-R Food Styling R-Evolution Kit
• Direct Spherification Kit (Molecular Gastronomy) ⊘ Non-GMO ❤ Gluten-Free ☮ Vegan ✡ OU Kosher Certified Ingredients
• 101 Mojitos and Other Muddled Drinks
• PREMIUM Molecular Gastronomy"Made Easy" Starter Kit ⊘ Non-GMO ❤ Gluten-Free ✡ OU Kosher Certified Ingredients
• Rapid Molecular Caviar Maker Kit