BizStore » DVD » Beatles - 50th Anniversary Celebration(Packaging may vary)
Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
Feature: Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 881482330591
Format: Multiple Formats
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Discs: 8
Number Of Items: 8
Publication Date: 2012-10-16
Region Code: 1
Release Date: 2012-10-16
Running Time: 999
• Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 881482330591
• Shipping Weight: 0.77 lbs
• Genre: GIFT SET
• All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
The Beatles 50th Anniversary Celebration box set comprises of five very uniquely crafted programs covering the life and times of the Beatles as individuals and their rise to fame as one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed acts in the history of popular music:
Disc One (2-DVD) & Two (2-DVD): We begin with “The Beatles Liverpool" and "The Beatles Merseyside" which explore the early days of the Fab Four through many individual interviews and personal insights whilst they were appearing at numerous key venues including the eponymous Cavern Club. During this period they appeared on the same bill as many other individual Merseyside groups who in time were also to hit the high spots internationally, but never of course as big as The Beatles.
Disc Three: The third program takes us to Hamburg in Germany which became a Mecca for UK groups trying to make their way internationally - "The Beatles Hamburg & The Hamburg Sound" covers especially the groups who led the British invasion of the Hamburg clubs. In addition the program covers the famous exhibition "The Hamburg Sound" which included a fabulous collection of Beatles + memorabilia not likely to ever be matched again!
Disc Four (2-DVD): The next program in the series is "The Beatles London" their relationship with Brian Epstein their manager who successfully promoted the group's growing importance to the pop world both in London and increasingly worldwide, we also take a look at the many close relationship they formed with the music world in London, through both its venues and the many close individuals who came in contact with them during this period.
Disc Five (2-DVD): Finally the 5th program "John Lennon's New York" is a tribute to places, people and interviews that will ever be associated with the Beatles and John Lennon in particular.
Nearly 20 hours of recorded memories over 9 full length DVD's for all Beatles fans new and old to dip into at their leisure to discover the full story of The Fab Four.
• Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years (DVD Deluxe)
• Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years (Blu-Ray Deluxe)
• The 4 Complete Ed Sullivan Shows Starring The Beatles
• Live At The Hollywood Bowl
• Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [4 CD/DVD/Blu-ray Combo][Super Deluxe Ed
• The Beatles: Magical Mystery Tour
• Sgt. Pepper at Fifty: The Mood, the Look, the Sound, the Legacy of the Beatles' Great Masterpiece
• FEA Men's The Beatles Golden Slumbers T-Shirt, Black, Large
• Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [2 CD][Deluxe Edition]
• Give More Love