BizStore » Toys » Peacable Kingdom Race to the Treasure Game
Brand: Peaceable Kingdom
Color: Basic pack
Feature: WE WIN TOGETHER: Build a path with your team and collect 3 keys on a race to beat ogre to the treasure! It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Peacable Kingdom
Manufacturer: Peacable Kingdom
Manufacturer Maximum Age: 99
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 3
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: Peacable Kingdom
Studio: Peacable Kingdom
• WE WIN TOGETHER: Build a path with your team and collect 3 keys on a race to beat ogre to the treasure! It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun!
• FUN CHALLENGE: Kids love working together to beat the ogre. Players strategize, cooperate & build the path together. Building onto a path encourages kids to think 2 steps ahead & examine options.
• BENEFITS:Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
• HOW TO PLAY: Beat the ogre to the treasure by creating a path from START to END. Along the way collect 3 keys to open the treasure. If players do it before the ogre gets there, they all win!
• WHO CAN PLAY: For 2-4 players ages 5 and older. Approximate game time is 20 minutes. Includes: 1 game board, 1 pair of dice, 37 game cards, 4 key tokens, 1 Ogre snack and instructions.
The race is on! Get to the treasure before the ogre by creating a path from START to END. As you venture down the path, collect three keys to open the treasure. Pick up the ogre snacks to try and distract the ogre. Win the game by getting to the treasure before the ogre. For 2 to 4 players. Promotes math-grid concepts, decision-making, teamwork, strategy, and cooperation. Includes: 1 Game Board, 1 Pair of dice, 37 Game Cards, 4 Key Tokens, and 1 Ogre Snack. Kindness is essential to success in life. Cooperative games blend playful fun with a chance to learn compassion and practice kindness toward others. Common goals teach kids to work together. Cooperative games enable players to win or lose as a team, which builds resilience and strengthens friendships. Nothing is more important than meaningful connections. Cooperative games are an engaging way to turn off the screens and join together for face-to-face play. Cooperative games emphasize play, not competition. Kids work together, help each other and, most importantly, they play for FUN! Since 1983 play has been the heart and soul of Peaceable Kingdom. Silly play, special play, wholehearted play! We create experiences to help kids play well together, so they can play well in the world. Our games connect kids and families, encourage learning and self-expression and let imaginations soar. And if a piece of your Peaceable Kingdom game gets lost in all that fun, we will gladly send you a replacement piece - just contact us directly with your need! When play comes from the heart and feeds the soul, that's Peaceable Kingdom.
• Peaceable Kingdom Hoot Owl Hoot Award Winning Cooperative Matching Game for Kids
• Dinosaur Escape
• Outfoxed! Game Board Game
• Peacable Kingdom Cauldron Quest
• Peaceable Kingdom Stone Soup Award Winning Cooperative Matching Game for Kids
• Peaceable Kingdom Friends and Neighbors: The Helping Game Emotional Development Cooperative Game for Kids
• Mermaid Island Board Game
• Peaceable Kingdom Count Your Chickens Cooperative Board Game
• Sequence for Kids
• Peaceable Kingdom Mole Rats in Space Cooperative Strategy Game for Big Kids