BizStore » eBooks » Smooth is Fast Autocross Performance: The Car
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 29
Publication Date: 2011-12-08
Release Date: 2011-12-08
Smooth is Fast Autocross Performance a high-performance driving series providing readers a complete, one-stop source for autocross information.
Vol 6, "The Car" takes a look at the autocrosser's primary piece of equipment, the car itself. In this volume, the focus is on handling adjustments, including how to use tire pressure, chalk, damper settings, alignment, and other simple. "free" adjustments to improve the handling of your car.
The "Smooth is Fast: Autocross Performance" series covers the nuts-and-bolts of autocross--from handling adjustments and choosing an apex, to course-walking and corner working. Further, there is an emphasis on the driving strategies that translate to all areas of high-performance driving. There is also an extensive glossary defining much of the jargon that can be a barrier for novice drivers.
By focusing on driver inputs--namely the concept of grip, and the relationship between driver inputs via the steering wheel, throttle, brakes, and gearchange--both novice and experienced racers will find value in Smooth is Fast: Autocross Performance.
• Smooth is Fast Autocross Performance: The Course
• Smooth is Fast: Autocross Categories, Classes, and Cost (Smooth is Fast Autocross Performance)
• Smooth is Fast Autocross Performance: Daily Practice
• Smooth is Fast Autocross Performance: Glossary
• Smooth is Fast Autocross Performance: Grip
• Smooth is Fast Autocross Performance: Driver Input
• Smooth is Fast Autocross Performance: Enabling Smooth Inputs