BizStore » PetSupplies » Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, 35 lb. Bag
BizStore » Pet Products
Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, 35 lb. Bag
Brand: Purina Pro Plan
Feature: 35 lb. Bag - Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Purina Pro Plan
Manufacturer: Purina Pro Plan
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: Purina Pro Plan
Size: 35 lb. Bag
Studio: Purina Pro Plan
• 35 lb. Bag - Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food
• Made with high-quality protein, including real chicken as the first ingredient
• Guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive health
• Contains rice, an easily digestible source of carbohydrates, which help fuel energy
Get your dog excited about mealtime when you serve him Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula adult dry dog food. Real chicken as the first ingredient and rice, which is an excellent source of carbohydrates for energy, create a wholesome meal with great flavor, and the hard kibble and tender shredded pieces provide a texture sure to keep him engaged with every bite. Feel good about serving your dog 100% complete and balanced nutrition, and take comfort knowing that each serving contains optimal levels of protein and fat that help dogs maintain an ideal body condition. Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, promote a healthy coat and skin to keep him looking great, and natural prebiotic fiber sourced from wheat bran supports his digestive health. Each time you put Purina Pro Plan SAVOR adult dry dog food in your cart, you’re one step closer to filling your best buddy's dish with wholesome goodness plus the taste he loves.
Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Whole Grain Corn, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Wheat Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Sulfur, Niacin, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite. W-4455.
Crude Protein (Min)...26.0%, Crude Fat (Min)...16.0%, Crude Fiber (Max)...3.0%, Moisture (Max)...12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min)...1.4%, Calcium (Ca)(Min)...1.0%, Phosphorus (P)(Min)...0.8%, Selenium (Se)(Min)...0.30mg/kg, Vitamin A (Min)...15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min)...460 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Min)...70mg/kg, Glucosamine* (Min)...400 ppm. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Recommended Daily Feeding: We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily. Feeding Weaning Pups: Start puppies on dry or moistened Pro Plan as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally 3-4 weeks of age. Feeding Growing Pups: Feed pups (to six months of age) all of the moistened Pro Plan they will consume at intervals throughout the day. If fed dry, Pro Plan may be kept before pups at all times. Feeding for Reproduction: Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's ideal body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation. Making the Switch to Pro Plan: Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place.
• Purina Pro Plan (38100027764 Wet Dog Food, Savor, Adult Chicken & Rice Entre Classic, 13-Ounce Can, Pack of 12
• Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Puppy Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food - (1) 34 lb. Bag
• Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food - (1) 35 lb. Bag
• Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Adult Shredded Blend Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food - (1) 35 lb. Bag
• Purina Pro Plan Wet Dog Food, Focus, Adult Weight Management Turkey & Rice Entre Morsels in Gravy, 13-Ounce Can, Pack of 12
• Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper, Soft Bath Tissue, 36 Family Rolls+
• Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food - (1) 33 lb. Bag
• Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food - (1) 34 lb. Bag
• Purina Pro Plan BRIGHT MIND Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula Senior Dry Food - (1) 30 lb. Bag
• Purina Pro Plan SPORT All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Formula Dry Dog Food - (1) 37.5 lb. Bag