BizStore » Grocery » Japanese White Rice Cake Daifuku Mochi 8 Pcs
Brand: Daifuku Mochi
Feature: Serving per container 8 pcs.
Label: Daifuku Mochi
Manufacturer: Daifuku Mochi
Publisher: Daifuku Mochi
Studio: Daifuku Mochi
• Serving per container 8 pcs.
• Product of Japan.
• Ingredients : Rice Powder, Sugar, Millet Jelly, Oligosaccharide, Red Beans, Mugwort, Enzyme, Emulsifier, Maltose, Corn Starch, Spice, Sorbitol.
• Net wt. 10 oz. (284 g).
Daifuku is a kind of Japanese mochi cakes. Serve daifuku with hot green tea. You can make various daifuku, changing the filling. This is a recipe to make basic daifuku with anko filling.
• Japanese Fruits Daifuku (Rice Cake)-strawberry
• Royal Family Japanese Rice Cake Mochi Daifuku (Red Bean), 7.4 Ounce
• Japanese Fruits Daifuku (Rice Cake)-Melon Flavor
• Red Bean Mochi (Japanese Style Red Bean Mochi) - 7.4oz (Pack of 1)
• Japanese Fruit Flavor Mochi Strawberry & Blueberry, Mango & Peach & Pineapple, Bean Jam Rice Cake Mochi Sampler - 3x 8 Pc by Kyoshin
• Japanese Taiyaki Manju Fish-shaped Anko Cake Wagashi
• Japanese Rice Cake Mochi Daifuku (Assorted)15.8 oz
• Green Tea Flavor Rice Cake (Green Tea and Red Bean)
• Royal Family Japanese Mochi Variety Pack Including Red Bean, Taro, Green Tea and Peanut, 29.6 oz
• Japanese sweets MOCHI Rice cake Traditional Japanese confections Wagashi (Assorted)