BizStore » HealthPersonalCare » Thorne Research - R-Lipoic Acid - Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) for Antioxidant Support - 60 Capsules
BizStore » Health and Beauty
Thorne Research - R-Lipoic Acid - Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) for Antioxidant Support - 60 Capsules
Binding: Health and Beauty
Brand: Thorne Research
Feature: ACTIVE FORM: The active isomer form of R-Lipoic Acid
Item Dimensions: Array
Legal Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Number Of Items: 1
Publication Date: 2015-06-13
Release Date: 2015-06-10
• ACTIVE FORM: The active isomer form of R-Lipoic Acid
• ANTIOXIDANT: A versatile antioxidant in both water- and fat-soluble tissues*
• LIVER/EYES: Promotes liver health and eye health*
• BRAIN & NERVES: Supports healthy nerve function and brain function*
• FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
The mostform of alpha-lipoic acid.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
• Thorne Research - NAC (Formerly Cysteplus) - N-Acetylcysteine for Liver Support, Detoxification, and Immune Function - 90 Capsules
• Thorne Research - Thiocid-300 - Alpha Lipoic Acid Supplement (300 mg) for Antioxidant Support - 60 Capsules
• Thorne Research - Q-Best 100 - Patented Crystal-Free CoQ10 Supplement for Heart Health and Cellular Energy Production - 60 Gelcaps
• Thorne Research - L-Carnitine - Amino Acid Supplement to Support Fat Metabolism and Energy Production - 60 Capsules
• Thorne Research - PolyResveratrol-SR - Trans-Resveratrol Supplement for Healthy Aging - 60 Capsules
• Thorne Research - Vitamin D-5000 - Vitamin D3 Supplement (5,000 IU) for Healthy Bones and Muscles- NSF Certified for Sport - 60 Capsules
• Thorne Research - Meriva 500-SF (Soy Free) - Curcumin Phytosome Supplement - 120 Capsules
• Thorne Research - L-Lysine - Essential Amino Acid for Skin Health, Energy Production, and Immune Function - 60 Capsules
• Thorne Research - Glutathione-SR - Sustained-Release Glutathione for Antioxidant Support - 60 Capsules
• Thorne Research - Meriva SF (Soy Free) - Sustained-Released Curcumin Phytosome Supplement - 120 Capsules