BizStore » Toys » Applied Magnets Magnetic Ferrofluid -2oz- 60ML Bottle, Great for Science Projects
Brand: Applied Magnets
Feature: 60 ml (2 ounces) of ferrofluid in Original Factory Packaging.
Label: Applied Magnets
Manufacturer: Applied Magnets
Publisher: Applied Magnets
Studio: Applied Magnets
• 60 ml (2 ounces) of ferrofluid in Original Factory Packaging.
• Please read MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET located at policies section before usage.
• Or use this link to view ferrofluid MSDS: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details?seller=A1T24Q2YX26SWS#custom1
• NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12, NOT DRINKABLE.
A ferrofluid (from the Latin ferrum, meaning iron) is a liquid which becomes strongly polarised in the presence of a magnetic field. It is a colloidal mixture comprising extremely small magnetic particles suspended in a synthetic oil. The particles are coated with a a soap or detergent to prevent them from clumping together. Ferrofluids are composed of nanoscale ferromagnetic particles suspended in a carrier fluid, usually an organic solvent or water. The ferromagnetic nano-particles are coated with a surfactant to prevent their agglomeration (due to van der Waals and magnetic forces). Although the name may suggest otherwise, ferrofluids do not display ferromagnetism, since they do not retain magnetisation in the absence of an externally applied field. In fact, ferrofluids display paramagnetism, and are often referred as being "superparamagnetic" due to their large magnetic susceptibility. COMPONENTS Magnetite: 3-15 % by volume Oil Soluble Dispersant: 6-30 % by volume Carrier Liquid: 55-91 % by volume NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12, NOT DRINKABLE. Please read MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET located at policies section before usage. Or use this link to view ferrofluid MSDS: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details?seller=A1T24Q2YX26SWS#custom1
• 12 oz Fine Iron Filings Magnetic Iron Powder for Magnet Education and School Projects - Discover The World of Magnetics & See Magnetic Lines of This Unseen Force & More ( One Pack )
• CMS Magnetics Super Strong 1” Neodymium Cube Magnet – Storage Box Included for Added Safety
• CMS MAGNETICS 4" x 6" Green Magnetic Viewing Film, See Magnetic Field with this Magic Film to Learn Magnetism. Applicable for All Kinds of Magnets Including Neodymium Magnets, Lots of Fun!
• Hoptech Bottle Ferrofluid Magnetic Liquid Display Toy
• RotoMetals GA100 Gallium 100 Grams
• CMS Magnetics Magnetic Ferrofluid for Fun! 2 OZ. Packed with Gloves, Petri Dish and Dropper
• Bar Neodymium Magnet 3"x1/2"x1/4" - Rare Earth Rectangle Magnet for Craftings, School Projects and Magnetic Therapy, One Pack
• Super Strong Neodymium Magnet N52 1" Cube Permanent Magnet, The World’s Strongest & Most Powerful Rare Earth Magnets by Applied Magnets 2Pc
• Gallium Metal 20 Grams 99.99% Pure
• CMS Magnetics Magnetic Pole Detector, a Handy Polarity Identifier to Know Magnet's North or South Poles, Great for School Teachers, Science Projects and Metal Detector