BizStore » Toys » Ferrotec Magnetic Ferrofluid -2oz- 60ML Bottle, Great for Science Projects
Feature: 60 ml (2 ounces) of ferrofluid in Original Factory Packaging.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Applied Magnets
Manufacturer: Applied Magnets
Publisher: Applied Magnets
Studio: Applied Magnets
• 60 ml (2 ounces) of ferrofluid in Original Factory Packaging.
• Please read MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET located at policies section before usage.
• Or use this link to view ferrofluid MSDS: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details?seller=A1T24Q2YX26SWS#custom1
• NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12, NOT DRINKABLE.
A ferrofluid (from the Latin ferrum, meaning iron) is a liquid which becomes strongly polarised in the presence of a magnetic field. It is a colloidal mixture comprising extremely small magnetic particles suspended in a synthetic oil. The particles are coated with a a soap or detergent to prevent them from clumping together.Ferrofluids are composed of nanoscale ferromagnetic particles suspended in a carrier fluid, usually an organic solvent or water. The ferromagnetic nano-particles are coated with a surfactant to prevent their agglomeration (due to van der Waals and magnetic forces)
• CMS Magnetics Super Strong 1” Neodymium Cube Magnet – Storage Box Included for Added Safety
• CMS Magnetics 4" x 6" Green Magnetic Field Viewing Film, Fun!
• Gallium Metal 99.99% Pure 100 Grams Get In 5 Days Or Get Refund
• One Piece of CMS Magnetics Super Strong Neodymium Magnet 3 X 1/2 X 1/4 Grade N45
• Gallium Metal 20 Grams 99.99% Pure
• Mouse Milk Oil 8 Oz
• Super Strong Neodymium Magnet N52 1" Cube Permanent Magnet, The World’s Strongest & Most Powerful Rare Earth Magnets by Applied Magnets 2Pc
• Applied Magnets Strong N52 Neodymium Magnet 1 inch Cube
• CMS Magnetics Magnetic Pole Detector
• DIYMAG 40x20mm Super Strong Neodymium Disc Magnet, N52 Permanent Magnet Disc, The World's Strongest & Most Powerful Rare Earth Magnets - One Piece