BizStore » Toys » Ferrotec Magnetic Ferrofluid -2oz- 60ML Bottle, Great for Science Projects
Feature: 60 ml (2 ounces) of ferrofluid in Original Factory Packaging.
Label: Applied Magnets
Manufacturer: Applied Magnets
Publisher: Applied Magnets
Studio: Applied Magnets
• 60 ml (2 ounces) of ferrofluid in Original Factory Packaging.
• Please read MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET located at policies section before usage.
• Or use this link to view ferrofluid MSDS: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details?seller=A1T24Q2YX26SWS#custom1
• NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12, NOT DRINKABLE.
A ferrofluid (from the Latin ferrum, meaning iron) is a liquid which becomes strongly polarised in the presence of a magnetic field. It is a colloidal mixture comprising extremely small magnetic particles suspended in a synthetic oil. The particles are coated with a a soap or detergent to prevent them from clumping together.Ferrofluids are composed of nanoscale ferromagnetic particles suspended in a carrier fluid, usually an organic solvent or water. The ferromagnetic nano-particles are coated with a surfactant to prevent their agglomeration (due to van der Waals and magnetic forces)
• CMS MAGNETICS 12 oz Iron Powder for Magnet Education Iron Filing
• CMS Magnetics Super Strong 1” Neodymium Cube Magnet – Storage Box Included for Added Safety
• Gallium Metal 99.99% Pure 100 Grams Get In 5 Days Or Get Refund
• Gallium Metal 20 Grams 99.99% Pure
• CMS Magnetics 15 ML or More Magnetic Ferrofluid for Science Projects or Fun
• DIYMAG 40x20mm Super Strong Neodymium Disc Magnet, Permanent Magnet Disc, The World's Strongest & Most Powerful Rare Earth Magnets - One Piece
• CMS Magnetics Magnetic Ferrofluid for Fun! 2 OZ. Packed with Gloves, Petri Dish and Dropper
• CMS Magnetics Magnetic Pole Detector
• Mouse Milk Oil 8 Oz
• Applied Magnets Strong N52 Neodymium Magnet 1 inch Cube