BizStore » Books » CABINETMAKING AND MILLWORK (Revised)
Edition: Revised Book Club Edition
Label: Chas. A. Bennett Co., Inc.
Manufacturer: Chas. A. Bennett Co., Inc.
Publication Date: 1977
Publisher: Chas. A. Bennett Co., Inc.
Studio: Chas. A. Bennett Co., Inc.
992 pages, hard cover, 7" by 9.5", copy r 1967 1979 1977, has isbn on spine 87002-238-5, 7 sections, from the fundamentals (wood, layout, machinery, construction, finishing, industrial production, introduction of plastics)
• Illustrated Cabinetmaking: How to Design and Construct Furniture That Works (American Woodworker)
• Bob Lang's The Complete Kitchen Cabinetmaker, Revised Edition: Shop Drawings and Professional Methods for Designing and Constructing Every Kind of Kitchen and Built-In Cabinet
• Building Kitchen Cabinets: Taunton's BLP: Expert Advice from Start to Finish (Taunton's Build Like a Pro)
• The Joint Book: The Complete Guide to Wood Joinery
• Bill Hylton's Power-Tool Joinery (Popular Woodworking)
• The Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction
• The Complete Book of Woodworking: Step-by-Step Guide to Essential Woodworking Skills, Techniques and Tips
• Trim Carpentry and Built-Ins: Taunton's BLP: Expert Advice from Start to Finish (Taunton's Build Like a Pro)
• Understanding Wood Finishing: How to Select and Apply the Right Finish
• Great Book of Woodworking Tips (Best of American Woo)