BizStore » Books » CABINETMAKING AND MILLWORK (Revised)
Edition: Revised Book Club Edition
Label: Chas. A. Bennett Co., Inc.
Manufacturer: Chas. A. Bennett Co., Inc.
Publication Date: 1977
Publisher: Chas. A. Bennett Co., Inc.
Studio: Chas. A. Bennett Co., Inc.
992 pages, hard cover, 7" by 9.5", copy r 1967 1979 1977, has isbn on spine 87002-238-5, 7 sections, from the fundamentals (wood, layout, machinery, construction, finishing, industrial production, introduction of plastics)
• Bill Hylton's Power-Tool Joinery (Popular Woodworking)
• Illustrated Cabinetmaking: How to Design and Construct Furniture That Works (Fox Chapel Publishing) Over 1300 Drawings & Diagrams for Drawers, Tables, Beds, Bookcases, Cabinets, Joints & Subassemblies
• Bob Lang's The Complete Kitchen Cabinetmaker, Revised Edition: Shop Drawings and Professional Methods for Designing and Constructing Every Kind of Kitchen and Built-In Cabinet (Fox Chapel Publishing)
• The Complete Book of Woodworking: Step-by-Step Guide to Essential Woodworking Skills, Techniques and Tips (Landauer) More Than 40 Projects with Detailed, Easy-to-Follow Plans and Over 200 Photos
• Building Kitchen Cabinets: Taunton's BLP: Expert Advice from Start to Finish (Taunton's Build Like a Pro)
• The Joint Book: The Complete Guide to Wood Joinery
• Understanding Wood Finishing: How to Select and Apply the Right Finish (Fox Chapel Publishing) Practical & Comprehensive with 300+ Color Photos and 40+ Reference Tables & Troubleshooting Guides
• Romeyn B. Hough: The Woodbook
• Understanding Wood: A Craftsman's Guide to Wood Technology
• The Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction