BizStore » PetSupplies » API 5-IN-1 TEST STRIPS Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips 25-Count Box
BizStore » Pet Products
API 5-IN-1 TEST STRIPS Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips 25-Count Box
Feature: Contains one (1) API 5-IN-1 TEST STRIPS Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips 25-Count Box
Is Autographed: 0
Is Memorabilia: 0
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Mars Fishcare Inc.
Manufacturer: Mars Fishcare Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: Mars Fishcare Inc.
Studio: Mars Fishcare Inc.
• Contains one (1) API 5-IN-1 TEST STRIPS Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips 25-Count Box
• Monitors levels of pH, nitrite, nitrate carbonate and general water hardness in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
• Dip test strips into aquarium water and check colors for fast and accurate results
• Helps prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and cause fish loss
• Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
• API ALGAEFIX Algae Control Solution 16-Ounce Bottle
• API Ammo-Lock Ammonia Detoxifier, 1-Ounce
• API GOLDFISH AQUARIUM CLEANER Aquarium Cleaner 4-Ounce Bottle
• API GOLDFISH PROTECT Aquarium Water Conditioner 4-Ounce Bottle
Keep your fish healthy and thriving by testing your aquarium water regularly with easy-to-use API 5-in-1 TEST STRIPS. API 5-in-1 TEST STRIPS for freshwater and saltwater aquarium help fish owners measure levels of Nitrite, Nitrate, Carbonate & General Hardness, and pH found in aquarium water. In order for fish to thrive, water must be similar to that which could be found in their natural environment. Poor water quality can cause fish stress, illness and even death. Just dip a strip directly into your aquarium and use the color-coded chart to determine if your water is safe, or if adjustments are needed. Then follow the recommendations to treat the water – it’s that simple. With API Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
• API AMMONIA 130-Test Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Water Test Kit
• API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
• Seachem Prime 250ml
• Seachem Prime 500ml
• Zacro LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer Fish Tank Water Terrarium Temperature
• API TAP WATER CONDITIONER Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
• API QUICK START Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria 4-Ounce Bottle
• Marina Floating Thermometer with Suction Cup
• API PROPER pH 7.0 Freshwater Aquarium Water pH Stabilizer 8.8-Ounce Container
• API QUICK START Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria 16-Ounce Bottle