BizStore » SportingGoods » Victorinox Swiss Army Cadet Pocket Knife, Silver Alox
Color: Silver Alox
Feature: Features 9 functions to equip you for everyday adventures including 2.03" large blade, small blade, corkscrew, bottle opener with large screwdriver, and can opener with small screwdriver (See product description for full list of features)
Is Autographed: 0
Is Memorabilia: 0
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Size: One Size
Warranty: Victorinox guarantees all of its Swiss Army Knives to be of first-class stainless steel, and provides a lifetime guarantee against any defects in material and workmanship.
• Features 9 functions to equip you for everyday adventures including 2.03" large blade, small blade, corkscrew, bottle opener with large screwdriver, and can opener with small screwdriver (See product description for full list of features)
• Stainless steel construction encased in silver Alox scales provides sleek durability
• With slim, elegant, yet rugged Alox scales, the Cadet is both a gentlemen's knife and a utility workhorse
• Length: 3.307" (84mm), Height: .315", Weight: 1.623 oz.
• Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
• Nine implement multi-tool pocket knife from Swiss Army
• All stainless steel tools; aluminum handle
• Large blade; cap lifter with large screwdriver and wire stripper; can opener with small screwdriver; nail file with nail cleaner; and key ring
• Engraving panel on back of knife
• Dimensions: 3.2 by 0.5 by 0.9 inches; lifetime warranty
The Alox Cadet gives you the best of both worlds: sophistication and durability. Timeless Alox scales house some of the most popular Swiss Army Knife functions, all in one contemporary pocket knife. The Cadet's slim profile and 84mm size gives it a "disappearing" quality when it's placed in your pocket or bag. With a panel for engraving on the back, the Cadet can be customized for you or a special someone.
Reliable and robust, the Cadet is ready for whatever obstacles you face in your daily adventures. The sleek textured handle gives this knife a rugged quality while providing a superior grip. Light in weight, the Alox scales are punched from aluminum, embossed, anodized and coated with a protective layer to keep them safe from the effects of use and corrosion. Perfect for the office and the outdoors, the Cadet's versatility is maximized so you never have to compromise.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Cadet has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 9 Functions:
1. Large Blade
2. Nail File with
3. –Nail Cleaner
4. Can Opener with
5. – Small Screwdriver ( also for Phillips Screws)
6. Bottle Opener with
7. – Large Screwdriver
8. – Wire Stripper
9. Key Ring
History and Heritage
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable" and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
After you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
Practical, useful, and virtually indestructible, the Swiss Army Cadet Pocket Knife is a worthwhile companion that can come in handy just about anywhere. Measuring 3.25 inches long, the Cadet is not too big and not too small for everyday use and comes equipped with nine essential tools and implements including a large blade, a nail file, a can opener, a cap lifter, and screwdrivers. The stainless steel implements carry a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, truly making Swiss Army Knives Your Companion for Life. The aluminum handle has an engraving panel on the back.
• Victorinox Swiss Army Cadet Alox 84mm Medium Pocket Knife, 2017 Limited Edition, Olive Green
• Victorinox Swiss Army Farmer Pocket Knife (Silver Alox Ribbed),Silver Alox, Ribbed
• Victorinox Cadet Alox 84mm Medium Pocket Knife, 2016 Limited Edition, Orchid Violet
• Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer X Multi-Tool Silver Alox - 93mm
• Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer Pocket Knife,Silver Alox,One Size
• Fisher Space Pen Raw Brass Bullet Pen (400-RAW)
• Victorinox Swiss Army Compact Pocket Knife, Red
• Victorinox Pocket Knife Sharpener (Clam Pack), Black
• Victorinox Swiss Army Electrician Pocket Knife (Silver Alox Ribbed),Silver Alox, Ribbed
• Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife, Silver Alox