BizStore » SportingGoods » Victorinox Swiss Army Spartan Pocket Knife, Black
Feature: Features 12 functions to equip you for everyday adventures including 2.45" large blade, small blade, corkscrew, bottle opener with large screwdriver, and can opener with small screwdriver (See product description for full list of features)
Is Autographed: 0
Is Memorabilia: 0
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Victorinox Swiss Army Knives
Manufacturer: Victorinox Swiss Army Knives
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: Victorinox Swiss Army Knives
Size: One Size
Studio: Victorinox Swiss Army Knives
Warranty: Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
• Features 12 functions to equip you for everyday adventures including 2.45" large blade, small blade, corkscrew, bottle opener with large screwdriver, and can opener with small screwdriver (See product description for full list of features)
• Stainless steel construction encased in polished black ABS scales provides sleek durability
• With a small footprint and endless uses, this knife is built to optimal functionality and practicality
• Length: 3.58" (91mm), Height: .61", Weight: 2.081 oz.
• Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
"Packing 12 essential functions into only 3 ½"", the Spartan is your perfect everyday carry. It easily slips into a pocket or bag so you always have it with you when a situation presents itself. With unmatched quality and functionality, it will quickly become your go to tool.
The Spartan is durable enough to last a lifetime, and guaranteed for it. Whether you're heading to the office or on an outdoor adventure, the Spartan will keep you prepared for it all without weighing you down. Once you have this knife in your pocket, you'll soon be wondering how you managed to get things done without it.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Spartan has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 12 Functions:
History and Heritage
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable"" and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
After you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher."
The Swiss Army Spartan Pocket Knife is a compact knife with a selection of 11 useful tools. Precision crafted in Switzerland, this black knife is constructed with an acid-resistant plastic and aluminum handle, and 100-percent stainless steel components that will hold their edge and last for years. The Spartan is lightweight and measures 3.5 inches when closed. This Swiss Army knife features; large and small blades, can and bottle openers, large and small screwdrivers, wire stripper, reamer with sewing eye, and corkscrew. Tweezers and a toothpick pull out of the ends of the Spartan and it is even equipped with a handy key ring. As with all Swiss Army knives, this knife comes with a lifetime warranty.
• VICTORINOX REPLACEMENT PARTS Mini Screwdriver 3 set
• Victorinox Swiss Army Tinker Pocket Knife, Red,91mm
• Victorinox Mini Screwdriver
• Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife, Black, 58mm
• Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife with Leather Pouch, Red,Red with Pouch,91mm
• Victorinox Swiss Army Camper Pocket Knife, Black
• Victorinox Original Swiss Army Climber Pocket Knife (Red)
• Victorinox Swiss Army Recruit Knife #53241
• Victorinox Swiss Army Nylon Knife Belt Pouch
• Victorinox Large Pocket Knife Clip Pouch, Leather Black