BizStore » MusicalInstruments » Vic Firth American Heritage 5A
Brand: Vic Firth
Feature: Model AH5A
Is Autographed: 0
Is Memorabilia: 0
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: KMC Music Inc
Manufacturer: KMC Music Inc
Number Of Items: 1
Publication Date: 2008-08-01
Publisher: KMC Music Inc
Release Date: 2008-08-01
Studio: KMC Music Inc
Warranty: 30 day limited warranty.
• Model AH5A
• Length: 16"
• Diameter: 0.565"
• Lightweight Maple
• Teardrop Tip
American Heritage drumsticks feature the dimensional specifications of our most popular American Classic models, but are crafted in maple rather than hickory for greater rebound and flex. This series allows drummers to have the feel of their favorite American Classic model but with a lighter and more airy sound - especially on cymbals. This unique approach is another extension of our effort to offer drummers the ability to change their sound and color without changing feel and balance. Tear drop tip combines with maple for rich cymbal sounds. Length: 16 Diameter: .565
• Evans 2-Sided Practice Pad, 12 Inch
• Vic Firth American Classic 7A
• Vic Firth Single Sided, 6
• Vic Firth 5AB American Classic Black 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
• Vic Firth American Heritage 7A
• Remo RT-0008-00 8" Gray Tunable Practice Pad with Ambassador Coated Drumhead
• Progressive Steps to Syncopation for the Modern Drummer (Ted Reed Publications)
• Alfred's Drum Method, Bk 1: The Most Comprehensive Beginning Snare Drum Method Ever!
• Vic Firth American Classic 5B
• Vic Firth American Classic 5A Drum Sticks