BizStore » Books » Monsternomicon Vol II: The Iron Kingdoms and Beyond
Brand: Privateer Press
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Privateer Press
Manufacturer: Privateer Press
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 12
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2007-07-04
Publisher: Privateer Press
Studio: Privateer Press
The second volume of Privateer Press' award winning monster book is a 240-page hardback that catalogs over 50 fully illustrated creatures to terrify your players, including previews of the unique beasts of HORDES: Evolution.
More than just a monster book, Monsternomicon Vol. 2 covers everything needed to run a campaign in eastern Immoren including new classes and gear for skorne characters.
Join Professor Pendrake and see the most extreme creatures the Iron Kingdoms has to offer. Explore the mysterious eastern reaches of the content of Immoren for the first time with the included fold out poster map.
• Monsternomicon V3.5 (Iron Kingdoms d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying)
• Iron Kingdoms Character Guide: Full Metal Fantasy, Vol. 1
• Liber Mechanika (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying, Iron Kingdoms Setting)
• Sword & Sorcery Creature Collection II: Dark Menagerie (Core Rulebook)
• Scarred Lands Campaign Setting Termana (Sword & Sorcery D20)
• Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 6