BizStore » Books » WHO Classification of Tumours of Endocrine Organs (Medicine)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: World Health Organization
Manufacturer: World Health Organization
Number Of Pages: 355
Publication Date: 2017-07-26
Publisher: World Health Organization
Studio: World Health Organization
The WHO Classification of Tumours of Endocrine Organs is the 10th volume in the 4th Edition of the WHO series on histological and genetic typing of human tumours. This authoritative, concise reference provides an international standard for oncologists and pathologists and will serve as an indispensable guide for use in the design of studies evaluating response to therapy and clinical outcome.
Diagnostic criteria, pathological features, and associated genetic alterations are described in a disease-oriented manner. Sections on all recognized neoplasms and their variants include new ICD-O codes, epidemiology, clinical features, pathology, genetics, prognosis, and predictive factors.
The book, prepared by 166 authors from 25 countries, contains more than 700 color images and tables and more than 3100 references.
• WHO Classification of Head and Neck Tumours (Medicine)
• WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (Medicine)
• WHO Classification of Tumours of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs (Medicine)
• WHO Classification of Tumours of the Lung, Pleura, Thymus and Heart (Medicine)
• WHO Classification of Tumours of the Central Nervous System (Medicine)
• WHO Classification of Tumours of the Female Reproductive Organs (Medicine)
• The Milan System for Reporting Salivary Gland Cytopathology
• WHO Classification of Tumours of Soft Tissue and Bone (Medicine)
• The Bethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology: Definitions, Criteria, and Explanatory Notes
• WHO Classification of Skin Tumours (Medicine)