BizStore » Books » The Complete Encyclopedia of Sailing Ships: 2000 BC - 2006 AD
Brand: Brand: Book Sales, Inc.
Edition: First American Edition
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Book Sales, Inc.
Manufacturer: Book Sales, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 2008-03-15
Publisher: Book Sales, Inc.
Studio: Book Sales, Inc.
• Used Book in Good Condition
Provides a detailed look into the history and technical development of the sailing vessels from a primitive beginning to the present day. Includes sail powered warships, merchant ships, and smaller craft used for fishing and coastal trading. Illustrated throughout by renowned technical artist John Batchelor including stamps and rare photographs.
• Ships and Sailing (DK Visual Dictionaries)
• Sailing ships (Rand McNally color illustrated guides)
• Visual Encyclopedia of Ships
• Ships of the World: An Historical Encyclopedia
• The Encyclopedia of Ships
• Historic Ship Models
• Historic Sail: The Glory of the Sailing Ship from the 13th to the 19th Century
• The Book of Old Ships: From Egyptian Galleys to Clipper Ships
• The Pirate Ship 1660–1730 (New Vanguard)
• Spanish Galleon 1530–1690 (New Vanguard)