BizStore » Books » The Complete Encyclopedia of Sailing Ships: 2000 BC - 2006 AD
Brand: Brand: Book Sales, Inc.
Edition: First American Edition
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Book Sales, Inc.
Manufacturer: Book Sales, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 2008-03-15
Publisher: Book Sales, Inc.
Studio: Book Sales, Inc.
• Used Book in Good Condition
Provides a detailed look into the history and technical development of the sailing vessels from a primitive beginning to the present day. Includes sail powered warships, merchant ships, and smaller craft used for fishing and coastal trading. Illustrated throughout by renowned technical artist John Batchelor including stamps and rare photographs.
• Ships and Sailing (DK Visual Dictionaries)
• Ship - The Epic Story of Maritime Adventure
• Sailing ships (Rand McNally color illustrated guides)
• The Encyclopedia of Ships
• Ship Modeling Simplified: Tips and Techniques for Model Construction from Kits
• Visual Encyclopedia of Ships
• 70: The Pirate Ship 1660–1730 (New Vanguard)
• Ships of the World: An Historical Encyclopedia
• Sailing Ships of War 1400-1860 (Conway's History of Sail)
• The Line of Battle: The Sailing Warship, 1650-1840 (Conway's History of the Ship)