BizStore » Books » Ground Water and Well Drilling : A Reference Book on Ground Water and Wells
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Pages: 331
Publication Date: 2014
The aim of writing is to present the fundamentals of ground- water and tubewells. This book contains useful information and knowledge on Groundwater hydrology, Well hydraulics, Testing of wells, Groundwater investigation, Quality of ground 'water, Precussion and Rotary drilling, Choice of drilling method and equipment, Water well design, Well screen, Development and completion of wells, Pumps, Fishing tools, Corrosion and incrustation in wells, Maintenance of wells, Groundwater management, Estimating and costing, Water purification and treatment and Record keeping.
• Groundwater Technology Handbook: A Field Guide to Extraction and Usage of Groundwater
• Audel Water Well Pumps and Systems Mini-Ref
• Water Well Technology: Field Principles of Exploration, Drilling and Development of Ground Water and Other Selected Materials
• Hydrogeology - Field-Data Collecting Form: (For Water Wells Drilling & Pumping Tests)
• Guide to water wells and locating ground water.: Top things you should know before drilling a well.
• Tapping into Water: Low Tech Well-Drilling