BizStore » Software » Audacity® Audio Recorder and Editor - Your professional sound studio for recording, editing and playing all common audio files: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG Vorbis I For PC + Mac
BizStore » Software
Audacity® Audio Recorder and Editor - Your professional sound studio for recording, editing and playing all common audio files: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG Vorbis I For PC + Mac
Feature: Your professional sound studio for recording, editing and playing all common audio files.
Item Dimensions: Array
• Your professional sound studio for recording, editing and playing all common audio files.
• Create live recordings, digitalize your cassettes and records
• Comprehensive range of tools, mix any number of tracks and add sound effects
• Supported formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG Vorbis
• For Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista (32/64 bit) and Mac
Audacity is a professional, easy to use audio recording and editing software. The program is compatible with most common audio formats.
Sound can be recorded from sources such as microphones or mixing consoles as well as USB/Firewire devices, streams and many more. Music files can be edited by cutting, copying, pasting and deleting.
Mix different pieces of music. Smoothly fade the volume in or out. Manipulate pitch or replay speed. Remove static and other unwanted background noises. Use different filters and tools to change frequencies and add sound effects. Audio files can also be smoothly converted into different formats.
Recording: Audacity enables you to make recordings from external sources. You can also use multitrack recording to record music and listen to the recorded tracks while you are still recording. Import as many audio files as you want.
Editing: Sound files will be displayed in the classic wave form. This makes exact editing of a marked sequence fairly easy: Smooth transition can be achieved using fade-ins and outs.
The Zoom feature allows you to go to sample size, where you can use the pen tool to perform changes in the samples.
You can mix a large number of titles on numerous tracks, several clips are allowed per track. You can backtrack your steps and un- or re-do any number of actions performed during editing.
Effects: The software offers an enormous range of effects: You can change pitch and replay speed, reduce static and crackle, use delays, dynamic compression, sound optimization, and much more.
Some of the highlights in the spotlight:
- Create live recordings, digitalize your cassettes and records
- Professional recording and editing features
- Includes frequency analysis tool
- Supported formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG
• Audacity 101: The Unofficial Audacity Tutorial & Step By Step Guide
• The Book of Audacity: Record, Edit, Mix, and Master with the Free Audio Editor
• Audio Editing and Recording Create and Mix Music and Sound Tracks audio files: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG Vorbis For Windows + Mac speed & pitch effects Edit Copy Paste Delete remove noises
• ZINGYOU Condenser Microphone Bundle, BM-800 Mic Kit with Adjustable Mic Suspension Scissor Arm, Shock Mount and Double-layer Pop Filter for Studio Recording & Brocasting (BM-800 Microphone Bundle)
• Sound Forge Audio Studio 10
• Talent Be-A-Star Mini Portable Home Recording Studio -- Vocal Booth - USB Mic - Shock Mount - Pop Filter
• VideoConverter Ultimate - Superfast Video Conversion Into More than 150 Formats
• Nero 2017 Platinum
• Fifine USB Microphone, Plug &Play Home Studio USB Condenser Microphone for Skype, Recordings for YouTube, Google Voice Search, Games(Windows/Mac)-K668
• Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones