BizStore » Software » Audacity® Audio Recorder and Editor - Your professional sound studio for recording, editing and playing all common audio files: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG Vorbis I For PC + Mac
BizStore » Software
Audacity® Audio Recorder and Editor - Your professional sound studio for recording, editing and playing all common audio files: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG Vorbis I For PC + Mac
Feature: Your professional sound studio for recording, editing and playing all common audio files.
• Your professional sound studio for recording, editing and playing all common audio files.
• Create live recordings, digitalize your cassettes and records
• Comprehensive range of tools, mix any number of tracks and add sound effects
• Supported formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG Vorbis
• For Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista (32/64 bit) and Mac
Audacity is a professional, easy to use audio recording and editing software. The program is compatible with most common audio formats.
Sound can be recorded from sources such as microphones or mixing consoles as well as USB/Firewire devices, streams and many more. Music files can be edited by cutting, copying, pasting and deleting.
Mix different pieces of music. Smoothly fade the volume in or out. Manipulate pitch or replay speed. Remove static and other unwanted background noises. Use different filters and tools to change frequencies and add sound effects. Audio files can also be smoothly converted into different formats.
Recording: Audacity enables you to make recordings from external sources. You can also use multitrack recording to record music and listen to the recorded tracks while you are still recording. Import as many audio files as you want.
Editing: Sound files will be displayed in the classic wave form. This makes exact editing of a marked sequence fairly easy: Smooth transition can be achieved using fade-ins and outs.
The Zoom feature allows you to go to sample size, where you can use the pen tool to perform changes in the samples.
You can mix a large number of titles on numerous tracks, several clips are allowed per track. You can backtrack your steps and un- or re-do any number of actions performed during editing.
Effects: The software offers an enormous range of effects: You can change pitch and replay speed, reduce static and crackle, use delays, dynamic compression, sound optimization, and much more.
Some of the highlights in the spotlight:
- Create live recordings, digitalize your cassettes and records
- Professional recording and editing features
- Includes frequency analysis tool
- Supported formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG
• The Book of Audacity: Record, Edit, Mix, and Master with the Free Audio Editor
• Audacity 101: The Unofficial Audacity Tutorial & Step By Step Guide
• ARCHEER Podcast Recording Microphone with Stand Professional Condenser Studio Broadcasting Microphone for Computer PC Laptop, USB Power Supply- Black
• Pinnacle Studio 21 Video Editing Suite for PC
• ZINGYOU Condenser Microphone Kit, BM-800 Mic Set with Adjustable Mic Suspension Scissor Arm, Metal Shock Mount and Double-layer Pop Filter for Studio Recording & Brocasting (Microphone Bundle)
• Sound Forge Audio Studio 10
• Nero 2017 Platinum
• AVCHD Video Converter: Edit and Convert Files from over 50 Formats into any Video or Audio Format - Great Program to support Video Cutting - For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
• VideoConverter Ultimate - Superfast Video Conversion Into More than 150 Formats
• ZINGYOU BM-8000 Professional Studio Condenser Microphone Set, XLR Condenser Mic Bundle for Recording (Black)