BizStore » Books » Images of the Soul. The Workings of the Soul in Shamanic Rituals and Family Constellations.
BizStore » Book
Images of the Soul. The Workings of the Soul in Shamanic Rituals and Family Constellations.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Carl Auer International
Manufacturer: Carl Auer International
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 156
Publication Date: 2001-10-19
Publisher: Carl Auer International
Studio: Carl Auer International
Daan van Kampenhout and Bert Hellinger had a lengthy and intensive correspondence concerning the relation between shamanism and family constellations. The ideas explored in this correspondence formed the foundations of Images of the Soul, in which the dynamics of Hellinger´s systemic work are carefully described from the viewpoint of tradional shamanism. The book points out those spiritual principles which lie at the foundation of both shamanic practice and family constellations, and includes many practical tips for people involved in systemic work as participant or trainer. Theoretical explorations are made concrete by examples from sessions with clients and groups, by personal experiences of the author with rituals on Indian reservations in the USA and by anecdotes from his studies with traditional medicine people and shamans.
• The Tears of the Ancestors: Victims and Perpetrators in the Tribal Soul
• Entering Inner Images. A Creative Use of Constellations in Individual Therapy, Counselling, Groups and Self-Help
• What's Out of Order Here? Illness and Family Constellations
• Connecting to Our Ancestral Past: Healing through Family Constellations, Ceremony, and Ritual
• Returning to Membership in Earth Community: Systemic Constellations with Nature
• It Didn't Start with You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle
• THE CONSTELLATION APPROACH Finding Peace Through Your Family Lineage
• The Healing Power of the Past: A New Approach to Healing Family Wounds
• Family Constellations Revealed: Hellinger's Family and other Constellations Revealed (The Systemic View) (Volume 1)
• Even if it Costs me my Life: Systemic Constellations and Serious Illness