BizStore » Books » AJCC Cancer Staging Manual
Edition: 8th ed. 2017, Corr. 3rd printing 2018
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1032
Publication Date: 2018-04-27
Release Date: 2018-04-27
Please visit www.cancerstaging.org for information about content updates and staging forms.
The AJCC Cancer Staging Manual is used by physicians and health care professionals throughout the world to facilitate the uniform description and reporting of neoplastic diseases. Proper classification and staging of cancer is essential for the physician to assign proper treatment, evaluate results of management and clinical trials, and to serve as the standard for local, regional and international reporting on cancer incidence and outcome.
Significantly expanded and developed by international disease site expert panels, the Eighth Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Manual brings together all the currently available knowledge on staging of cancer at various anatomic sites. In this edition, evidence-based TNM staging is supplemented, as appropriate, by selected molecular markers and newly acquired insights into the molecular underpinnings of cancer. This edition features 12 entirely new staging systems, a wide range of changed or new staging definitions, and a refined emphasis on a personalized-medicine approach. To enhance the print and electronic usability of the cancer staging forms, they are now available exclusively for access and downloading at www.cancerstaging.org.
The Eighth Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Manual remains the gold standard reference for oncologists, surgeons, pathologists, radiologists, cancer registrars and medical professionals world-wide to ensure that all those caring for cancer patients are fully versed in the language of cancer staging.
• WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (Medicine)
• WHO Classification of Head and Neck Tumours (Medicine)
• WHO Classification of Tumours of Endocrine Organs (Medicine)
• The Milan System for Reporting Salivary Gland Cytopathology
• Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa: Volume 2: Neoplastic
• The Bethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology: Definitions, Criteria, and Explanatory Notes
• Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
• WHO Classification of Tumours of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs (Medicine)
• Handbook of Evidence-Based Radiation Oncology
• Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa: Volume 1: Non-Neoplastic