BizStore » Books » Behavioral Consultation and Primary Care: A Guide to Integrating Services
Edition: 2nd ed. 2016
Item Dimensions: Array
MPN: 48 black & white illustrations, 1 colour
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 347
Publication Date: 2015-10-21
“In this 2nd edition, Robinson and Reiter give us an updated blueprint for full integration of behavioral health and primary care in practice. They review the compelling rationale, but their real contribution is telling us exactly HOW to think about it and how to do it. This latest book is a must for anyone interested in population health and the nuts and bolts of full integration through using the Primary Care Behavioral Health Consultation model.”
Susan H McDaniel Ph.D., 2016
The best-selling guide to integrating behavioral health services into primary care is now updated, expanded and better than ever!
Integration is exploding in growth, and it is moving inexorably toward the model outlined here. To keep pace, this revised text is a must for primary care clinicians and administrators. It is also essential reading for graduate classes in a variety of disciplines, including social work, psychology, and medicine.
This updated edition includes:
· A refined presentation of the Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH) model
With all of the changes in health care, the potential for the Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH) model to improve primary care―and the health of the population―is greater than ever.
This book should be the first read for anyone interested in realizing the potential of integration.
• Integrated Behavioral Health in Primary Care
• Health Promotion & Education Research Methods: Using the Five Chapter Thesis/ Dissertation Model
• Statistics for Healthcare Professionals: An Introduction
• Motivational Interviewing in Health Care: Helping Patients Change Behavior (Applications of Motivational Interviewing)
• Brief Interventions for Radical Change: Principles and Practice of Focused Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
• Integrated Behavioral Health in Primary Care: Evaluating the Evidence, Identifying the Essentials
• Writing Literature Reviews
• Real Behavior Change in Primary Care: Improving Patient Outcomes and Increasing Job Satisfaction
• Psychological Treatment of Medical Patients in Integrated Primary Care (Clinical Health Psychology)
• The Economics of Health and Health Care