BizStore » Books » Excel 2010 for Health Services Management Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
BizStore » Book
Excel 2010 for Health Services Management Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
Item Dimensions: Array
MPN: 1 black & white illustrations, 159 colou
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 254
Publication Date: 2014-05-20
Release Date: 2014-05-20
This is the first book to show the capabilities of Microsoft Excel to teach health services management statistics effectively. It is a step-by-step exercise-driven guide for students and practitioners who need to master Excel to solve practical health services management problems. If understanding statistics isn’t your strongest suit, you are not especially mathematically-inclined, or if you are wary of computers, this is the right book for you.
Excel, a widely available computer program for students and managers, is also an effective teaching and learning tool for quantitative analyses in health services management courses. Its powerful computational ability and graphical functions make learning statistics much easier than in years past. However, Excel 2010 for Health Services Management Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems is the first book to capitalize on these improvements by teaching students and managers how to apply Excel to statistical techniques necessary in their courses and work.
Each chapter explains statistical formulas and directs the reader to use Excel commands to solve specific, easy-to-understand health services management problems. Practice problems are provided at the end of each chapter with their solutions in an Appendix. Separately, there is a full Practice Test (with answers in an Appendix) that allows readers to test what they have learned.
• The Process of Social Research
• Take Charge of Your Healthcare Management Career: 50 Lessons That Drive Success
• Healthcare Finance: An Introduction to Accounting and Financial Management
• Delivering Health Care in America: A Systems Approach
• [(Fundamentals of Statistics in Health Administration)] [Author: Robert W. Broyles] published on (July, 2006)
• BUNDLE: Northouse: Leadership 7e + Northouse: Leadership 7e Interactive Ebook
• Health Informatics: A Systems Perspective
• The Well-Managed Healthcare Organization, Eighth Edition
• Leadership Development for Healthcare: A Pathway, Process, and Workbook
• Health Policy Analysis: An Interdisciplinary Approach