BizStore » Books » Summary: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Number Of Pages: 50
Publication Date: 2017-10-29
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Disclaimer: This is a summary and not the original book. You can find the original here: http://amzn.to/2xkQBsu
The #1 Bestselling Summary of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie! Learn how to apply the main ideas and principles from the original book in a quick, easy read!
Originally published in 1936, How to Win Friends and Influence People is perhaps the greatest self-help book of all time. Written by Dale Carnegie, the book contains the most essential principles of social interaction and highly effective techniques of dealing with people.
Since its first release, the book has sold over 15 million copies and is currently being recognized as an all-time international bestseller. This proves the fact that Carnegie's principles are just as relevant today as they were 80 years ago. The book has served as a guide to many trying to navigate complex human relations in the business world, and it will surely teach you how to master the fine art of social interactions to maximize the quality of your personal and professional relationships.
This summary highlights the key ideas and captures the most important lessons found in the original book. Unessential information has been removed to save the reader hours of time. If you've already read the original, this summary will serve as a reminder of main ideas and key concepts. If you haven't, don't worry, here you will find every bit of practical information that you can apply. However, we do encourage you to purchase the original as well for a more comprehensive understanding of the subject.
(Note: This summary is written and published by Millionaire Mindset Publishing. It is not the original book, and it’s not affiliated with the original author in any way. You can find the original book by accessing this link: http://amzn.to/2xkQBsu)
• How to Win Friends & Influence People
• SUMMARY OF The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
• How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age
• The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
• How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
• Summary: The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
• How To Win Friends and Influence People
• How to Win Friends and Influence People for Teen Girls
• Summary: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Review and Analysis of Covey's Book
• How To Win Friends And Influence People