BizStore » Books » A Beginner's Guide to Living in an RV: Everything I Wish I Knew Before Full-Time RVing Across America
BizStore » Book
A Beginner's Guide to Living in an RV: Everything I Wish I Knew Before Full-Time RVing Across America
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Independently published
Manufacturer: Independently published
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 205
Publication Date: 2017-11-14
Publisher: Independently published
Studio: Independently published
When my husband and I started full-time RVing, we knew nothing about RV living. We made it up as we traveled to all fifty states, constantly googling things like "how to RV" and "what is boondocking?" Meanwhile, we flooded the bathroom, took ice cold showers, and got stuck in the mud.
Now, we've been full-timing for over three years and we've learned the ins and outs of RVing America.
In this guide, I answer all of the most common questions we receive about RV living, from how to choose the right RV to how we get mail on the road, to how to find free camping.
This guide is for anyone exploring the RV lifestyle and looking for RVing books to help make the transition easier. Also, because I want to make sure this book is valuable for you, below you can see a few specific areas of RVing I cover.
A few topics I cover in the guide:
- How to find great internet on the road
- The costs of full-time RVing
- Whether or not to tow a car behind your RV
- What we do for health insurance while traveling
- The best RVing clubs and memberships
- Our favorite apps for RVers
A few topics I DON'T cover, since I have zero experience in these areas, are:
- Traveling with kids
- How to downsize to an RV from a house
- How to travel with pets
Transitioning to living on the road was the best decision my husband and I could have ever made. RVing has improved our marriage and our life together, and we've seen more of America than we could have ever imagined.
While this book isn't about our story or why you should travel, it will be a useful tool as you find yourself asking a million different questions about what it's like living in an RV.
Oh, and don't forget to use the #RVlife on Instagram once you start traveling. That's what all the cool kids do.
• Motorhome and RV Retirement Living: The Most Enjoyable and Least Expensive Way to Retire
• Secrets of RVing on Social Security: How to Enjoy the Motorhome and RV Lifestyle While Living on Your Social Security Income
• Best RV Tips from RVTipOfTheDay.com
• RVing, 4E (Idiot's Guides)
• RV Living Full Time:: 100+ Amazing Tips, Secrets, Hacks & Resources to Motorhome Living!
• The Simple Life Guide To RV Living: The Road to Freedom and the Mobile Lifestyle Revolution
• Smart RV Travel Guide For The Lower 48 States: List of RV & National Parks, the Cost, the Amenities, What to See and Do in Each State
• Buying a Used Motorhome - How to get the most for your money and not get burned
• RV Vacations For Dummies
• The Good Sam RV Travel & Savings Guide (Good Sams Rv Travel Guide & Campground Directory)