BizStore » Books » The Internet of Money
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Merkle Bloom LLC
Manufacturer: Merkle Bloom LLC
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 125
Publication Date: 2017-12-01
Publisher: Merkle Bloom LLC
Studio: Merkle Bloom LLC
The Internet of Money Volume Two: a collection of talks is the spectacular sequel to the cult classic and best seller The Internet of Money Volume One: a collection of talks by Andreas M. Antonopoulos. Volume Two contains 11 of his most inspiring and thought-provoking talks, including: Introduction to Bitcoin; Blockchain vs Bullshit; Fake News, Fake Money; Currency Wars; Bubble Boy and the Sewer Rat; Rocket Science and Ethereum's Killer App; and many more. Volume Two also includes an all new frequently asked questions section!
In 2013, Andreas M. Antonopoulos started publicly speaking about bitcoin and quickly became one of the world's most sought-after speakers in the industry. To date, he has delivered more than 75, TED-style talks in venues ranging from the Henry Ford Museum in the United States to packed-out Bitcoin Meetups around the world including Brazil, the Czech Republic, and New Zealand, and every talk is completely different.
In these performances, Antonopoulos walks onto the stage and delivers a live, unscripted talk. Without a deck in sight, he unleashes his latest insights into the lightning-fast changes surrounding bitcoin. Combining the knowledge of one of the world's leading blockchain technologists, with cultural context, comedy, and the flair of a performance artist, Antonopoulos conveys an up-to-the-second understanding of bitcoin to live audiences worldwide.
Many of these talks were so visionary, their content so educational, that they were curated and refined into a book form. On 7 September 2016, The Internet of Money Volume One was launched on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast (the interview has since been viewed more than 300,000 times). With its genesis in the lived, human experience, The Internet of Money offered something that was desperately needed: an explanation of the philosophy, economics, politics, poetics, and technologies of bitcoin and open blockchains set within a broad historical context and using clear, simple language that delighted general audiences and bitcoin enthusiasts alike.
During its first year, Volume One quickly became a hit in the global crypto-currency community-appealing to audiences from fields as diverse as the arts, sciences, and humanities. As one reader wrote: "It provides a uniquely accessible take on a mind-bendingly abstract system."
The Internet of Money Volume Two: a collection of talks builds on that momentum and offers readers an opportunity to experience more these inspiring and thought-provoking talks in print. It also includes a bonus question and answer section, where Andreas answers some of the most frequently asked questions from audience members during his worldwide tour. Volume Two is a sequel that rivals, even exceeds, the first, in content, scope, and vision. These talks are intellectual fire-starters you won't want to miss. Make this book part of your collection and see why Andreas M. Antonopoulos is considered the most powerful and engaging voice in crypto-currency and blockchain.
• The Internet of Money
• Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
• Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond
• Mastering Ethereum: Building Smart Contracts and Dapps
• The Truth Machine: The Blockchain and the Future of Everything
• Blockchain Technology Explained: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide About Blockchain Wallet, Mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero, Ripple, Dash, IOTA And Smart Contracts
• Cryptocurrency Investing Bible: The Ultimate Guide About Blockchain, Mining, Trading, ICO, Ethereum Platform, Exchanges, Top Cryptocurrencies for Investing and Perfect Strategies to Make Money
• Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money
• Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money.
• Ethereum: Blockchains, Digital Assets, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations