BizStore » Books » Innovate with iPad: Lessons to Transform Learning in the Classroom
Feature: Innovate with iPad Lessons to Transform Learning in the Classroom
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 116
Publication Date: 2016-07-08
• Innovate with iPad Lessons to Transform Learning in the Classroom
Innovate with iPad: Lessons to Transform Learning in the Classroom by Karen Lirenman and Kristen Wideen
In “Innovate with iPad: Lessons to Transform Learning in the Classroom” primary teachers Karen Lirenman and Kristen Wideen provide a complete selection of clearly laid out engaging open-ended lessons to change the way you use iPad in the classroom. By simply downloading a few basic, open-ended creation apps, your students will engage in the learning process and demonstrate their newfound knowledge in the way that works best for them. In addition, throughout the book Karen and Kristen provide beginner and advanced lessons and quick tips and practical suggestions to make the integration of iPad go as seamlessly as possible.
This beautifully laid out book also features downloadable task cards, student generated examples and extension ideas to use with your students.
Whether you have access to one iPad for your entire class or one for each student, these lessons will help you transform learning in your classroom.
• The HyperDoc Handbook: Digital Lesson Design Using Google Apps
• Amplify: Digital Teaching and Learning in the K-6 Classroom
• Google Apps for Littles: Believe They Can
• The Google Apps Guidebook: Lesson, Activities and Projects Created by Students for Teachers
• Classroom Management in the Digital Age: Effective Practices for Technology-Rich Learning Spaces
• 50 Things to Go Further with Google Classroom: A Student-Centered Approach
• The Google Infused Classroom
• Launch: Using Design Thinking to Boost Creativity and Bring Out the Maker in Every Student
• Learner-Centered Innovation: Spark Curiosity, Ignite Passion and Unleash Genius
• 50 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom