BizStore » Books » The Technology Tail: A Digital Footprint Story (Communicate with Confidence)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Boys Town Press
Manufacturer: Boys Town Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 31
Publication Date: 2017-09-01
Publisher: Boys Town Press
Studio: Boys Town Press
A cute, creative story about children and their texts, tweets, posts and pics. Don t be mean and irresponsible! That s the straight-to-the-point advice Screen has for young readers who are active on social media. Whether tapping out messages on their computers, tablets or phones, Screen wants kids to know their words will follow them for life, creating a digital trail that can't be erased. A timeless message to a new generation just learning how to navigate the fast-changing digital age. Written for children in grades 1-6, this storybook uses rhymes and colorful illustrations to grab their attention. There are also tips for parents and teachers who want to reinforce kindness and respect in a high-tech world.
• Chicken Clicking (Online Safety Picture Books)
• But I Read It on the Internet! (Mrs. Skorupski Story)
• Once Upon a Time... Online: Happily Ever After Is Only a Click Away!
• If You Give a Mouse an iPhone: A Cautionary Tail
• Cell Phoney
• But It's Just A Game
• When Charlie McButton Lost Power
• The Berenstain Bears' Computer Trouble
• Goodnight iPad: a Parody for the next generation
• Once Upon a Time. Online: A Happily Ever After Is Only a Click Away!