BizStore » Books » The Technology Tail: A Digital Footprint Story (Communicate with Confidence)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Boys Town Press
Manufacturer: Boys Town Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 31
Publication Date: 2017-09-01
Publisher: Boys Town Press
Studio: Boys Town Press
A cute, creative story about children and their texts, tweets, posts and pics. Don t be mean and irresponsible! That s the straight-to-the-point advice Screen has for young readers who are active on social media. Whether tapping out messages on their computers, tablets or phones, Screen wants kids to know their words will follow them for life, creating a digital trail that can't be erased. A timeless message to a new generation just learning how to navigate the fast-changing digital age. Written for children in grades 1-6, this storybook uses rhymes and colorful illustrations to grab their attention. There are also tips for parents and teachers who want to reinforce kindness and respect in a high-tech world.
• Once Upon a Time... Online: Happily Ever After Is Only a Click Away!
• But I Read It on the Internet! (Mrs. Skorupski Story)
• Cell Phoney
• If You Give a Mouse an iPhone: A Cautionary Tail
• But It's Just A Game
• Chicken Clicking (Online Safety Picture Books)
• Uniquely Wired: A Story About Autism and Its Gifts
• When Charlie McButton Lost Power
• The Judgemental Flower (Building Relationships)
• Study Skilled...NOT!!!