BizStore » Books » Into the Deep: Finding Peace Through Prayer
Label: Beacon Publishing
Manufacturer: Beacon Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 130
Publication Date: 2017-05-02
Publisher: Beacon Publishing
Studio: Beacon Publishing
Prayer it's mysterious, challenging, frustrating . . . and life-changing. Discover why growing in prayer, which sometimes can be compared to a battle, is worth every ounce of effort you give it. Even if you've never prayed, or if you've never developed the habit of daily prayer, God is waiting to meet you where you are and encourage you every step of the way.
Using a simple approach to prayer, you'll learn how even ten minutes a day can change your life. Author Dan Burke explains how to set up your own sacred prayer space, discusses the common obstacles to prayer, and provides practical ways to overcome them. You'll also read stories of others who are seeking to orient themselves to God through prayer.
If you re ready for God to transform your heart and mind, you will know the life that Jesus has promised; a life of peace and joy that cannot be taken away by the trials of this world.
• Navigating the Interior Life: Spiritual Direction and the Journey to God
• The Contemplative Rosary with St. John Paul II and St. Teresa of Avila
• A Devotional Journey into the Mass: How Mass Can Become a Time of Grace, Nourishment, and Devotion
• The Discernment of Spirits: An Ignatian Guide for Everyday Living
• The Soul of The Apostolate
• St. Faustina Prayer Book for Adoration
• Gaudete Et Exsultate: On the Call to Holiness in Today's World
• The Power of Silence: Against the Dictatorship of Noise
• Finding God Through Meditation: St. Peter of Alcantara
• Praying the Rosary Like Never Before: Encounter the Wonder of Heaven and Earth