BizStore » Books » The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd
BizStore » Book
The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2016-01-18
WARNING: Do Not Read This Book If You Hate Money
To build a successful business, you need to stop doing random acts of marketing and start following a reliable plan for rapid business growth. Traditionally, creating a marketing plan has been a difficult and time-consuming process, which is why it often doesn't get done.
In The 1-Page Marketing Plan, serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementation breakthrough that makes creating a marketing plan simple and fast. It's literally a single page, divided up into nine squares. With it you'll be able to map out your own sophisticated marketing plan and go from zero to marketing hero.
Whether you're just starting out or are an experienced entrepreneur, The 1-Page Marketing Plan is the easiest and fastest way to create a marketing plan that will propel your business growth.
In this groundbreaking new book you'll discover:
• 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!
• Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
• SEO 2018 Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strateg: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies
• The CEO's Guide to Marketing: The Book Every Marketer Should Read Before Their Boss Does
• Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
• Building a Story Brand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen paperback Donald Miller
• The One Hour Content Plan: The Solopreneur's Guide to a Year's Worth of Blog Post Ideas in 60 Minutes and Creating Content That Hooks and Sells
• Explosive Growth: A Few Things I Learned While Growing To 100 Million Users - And Losing 78 Million
• Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence and Impact
• Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising: How to Access 1 Billion Potential Customers in 10 Minutes (Ultimate Series)