BizStore » Books » Acupuncture Points Handbook: A Patient's Guide to the Locations and Functions of over 400 Acupuncture Points (Natural Medicine)
BizStore » Book
Acupuncture Points Handbook: A Patient's Guide to the Locations and Functions of over 400 Acupuncture Points (Natural Medicine)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Draycott Publishing, LLC
Manufacturer: Draycott Publishing, LLC
Number Of Pages: 264
Publication Date: 2017-03-26
Publisher: Draycott Publishing, LLC
Studio: Draycott Publishing, LLC
Did you ever wonder how acupuncture works? This book strips away the mystery. Each acupuncture point has unique functions, which are explained in plain English for the non-acupuncturist.
How to do acupressure effectively to treat yourself.
Acupuncture treats pain, stress, fatigue, emotional disorders, insomnia, digestive problems, and many internal disorders.
• The Spark in the Machine: How the Science of Acupuncture Explains the Mysteries of Western Medicine
• Pictorial Atlas of Acupuncture: An Illustrated Manual of Acupuncture Points
• Acupressure (Quick Study Academic Outline)
• Acupuncture Points Quick Guide: Pocket Guide to the Top Acupuncture Points (Natural Medicine)
• Acupressure's Potent Points: A Guide to Self-Care for Common Ailments
• The Acupressure Atlas
• iVOLCONN Acupuncture Pen Cordless Rechargeable Electronic Acupuncture Meridian Energy Pen Pain Management with eBook Trigger Points Chart
• Spring Loaded Ear and Body Point Probe Stimulator BONUS Pocket Ear Chart and Pouch
• Trigger Points (Quick Study Academic)
• Acupressure for Emotional Healing: A Self-Care Guide for Trauma, Stress, & Common Emotional Imbalances