BizStore » Books » Ask
Brand: Ryan Levesque
Feature: Ask The Counterintuitive Online Method to Discover Exactly What Your Customers Want to Buy Create a Mass of Raving Fans and Take Any Business to the Next Level
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Dunham Books
Manufacturer: Dunham Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2015-04-21
Publisher: Dunham Books
Release Date: 2015-04-21
Studio: Dunham Books
• Ask The Counterintuitive Online Method to Discover Exactly What Your Customers Want to Buy Create a Mass of Raving Fans and Take Any Business to the Next Level
"What Ryan Levesque has done is give you the art and the science behind figuring out EXACTLY what your prospects want... and then delivering it via an incredibly effective sales process. Buy this book and put the formula to work in your business - the results speak for themselves."
"I am going to put the brilliant advice Ryan presents in Askto work immediately. This is the most innovative, practical and useful business book I have read in years."
"Before you finish the first third of the book, you'll be eager to jump ahead and implement his process immediately - it's that powerful!"
"Ask may be the most important book written for anyone who sells products or services directly to consumers since Breakthrough Advertising was published in 1966. Ryan Levesque will go down in history as the marketer who used his background to change the way products and services are sold online."
THE “MIND-READING” SYSTEM THAT IS REVOLUTIONIZING ONLINE BUSINESS
Do you know how to find out what people really want to buy?
The secret is asking the right questions - and the right questions are not what you might expect.
Ask is based on the compelling premise that you should NEVER have to guess what your prospects and customers are thinking. The Ask Formula revealed in this book has been used to help build multi-million dollar businesses in 23 different industries, generating over $100 million dollars in sales in the process.
You ‘ll discover why the Ask Formula is arguably THE most powerful way to discover EXACTLY what people want to buy and how to give it to them - and in a way that makes people fall in love with you and your company.
In this tell-all book, expert online marketer Ryan Levesque (featured in CNBC, Yahoo Finance, The Miami Herald, The San Francisco Chronicle, Mass Market Retailer, Bloomberg Businessweek and more) turns everything you know about customer surveys on its head.
You ‘ll discover how Ryan Levesque developed his proven system for creating survey-based, customized sales funnels. And you ‘ll also learn how YOU can implement the same system in your own business - no matter your market. The Ask Formula blueprint is laid out in clear and detailed steps for anyone to use and adapt.
Whether you ‘re an aspiring Internet entrepreneur, advanced online marketer, or established business owner, this book will both inspire you and show you how to skyrocket your online income - while creating a mass of raving fans in the process - simply by asking the right questions in a surprisingly different way. For people looking to scale up their business, Askwill utterly transform how you think about consumer behavior and selling online.
For example, you ‘ll learn:
Discover for yourself why leading marketers all use and recommend the Ask formula.
"Investigation based sales is the most profitable type of selling. Ryan Levesque explains how to utilize this powerful technique beautifully in his book ASK."
"There are so many great strategies in this book that will grow your business it's flat out crazy. I highly recommend Ask to every business owner that wants to increase sales and customer happiness."
"If you do nothing else to improve your marketing this year, you have to read Chapter 12 of Ryan Levesque's book, Ask."
• Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
• How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often
• Will It Fly? How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don't Waste Your Time and Money
• Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice
• DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
• Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
• The Halbert Copywriting Method Part III: The Simple Fast & Easy Editing Formula That Forces Buyers To Read Every Word Of Your Ads!
• The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry
• 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More
• The Boron Letters