BizStore » Books » Shadowman Volume 4: Fear, Blood, and Shadows
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Valiant Entertainment, LLC
Manufacturer: Valiant Entertainment, LLC
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 112
Publication Date: 2014-05-20
Publisher: Valiant Entertainment, LLC
Studio: Valiant Entertainment, LLC
Master storytellers Peter Milligan and Roberto de la Torre present an all-new new beginning for New Orleans' mysterious defender.
When a troubled young man with a history of violence and a penchant for blackouts meets an overwhelming source of power with a mystical scythe, the results are doomed to be destructive. A voodoo loa has possessed Jack Boniface - or so he believes. But after Jack awakens in an alleyway covered in blood, he embarks on a journey across lands of shadows and death to discover if he can expel the dark force that's seized control of his life...and which may be responsible for a violent rampage throughout New Orleans...
Collecting SHADOWMAN #13-16 by comics icon Peter Milligan (Hellblazer, X-Statix) and visionary artist Roberto de la Torre (Daredevil), start reading here as Shadowman begins a brand new era...and Jack Boniface gets dragged to his blackest depths yet!
• Shadowman Volume 3: Deadside Blues
• Shadowman Volume 2: Darque Reckoning
• Shadowman: End Times
• Shadowman Volume 1: Birth Rites
• Shadowman (2018) Volume. 3: Rag and Bone
• Archer & Armstrong Volume 3: Far, Faraway
• Eternal Warrior Volume 1: Sword Of The Wild
• Quantum and Woody Volume 1: The World's Worst Superhero Team
• X-O Manowar Volume 8: Enter: Armorines
• Archer & Armstrong Volume 5: Mission: Improbable