BizStore » Books » A Year to Clear: A Daily Guide to Creating Spaciousness In Your Home and Heart
Brand: Stephanie Bennett Vogt
Feature: A Year to Clear A Daily Guide to Creating Spaciousness in Your Home and Heart
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Hierophant Publishing
Manufacturer: Hierophant Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2015-10-01
Publisher: Hierophant Publishing
Release Date: 2015-09-30
Studio: Hierophant Publishing
• A Year to Clear A Daily Guide to Creating Spaciousness in Your Home and Heart
A Daily Guide to Simplifying, Decluttering, and Letting Go
With all our best intentions and rich resources, why is it so hard to slow down, simplify, and care for ourselves? Why are we so afraid to let go?
In A Year to Clear, leading space-clearing expert Stephanie Bennett Vogt takes you on a journey of self-discovery, letting go, and transformation. Each of the 365 lessons—organized into 52 weeklong themes—offers daily inspiration designed to release stress and stuff in ways that lighten, enlighten, and last.
This is YOUR YEAR to . . .
Free yourself of unwanted things in your home and mind by bringing awareness to messy habits and the outdated beliefs behind them.
Transform those mindless housekeeping tasks you do every day (on auto-pilot) into nurturing, soul-filled experiences.
Realize at the deepest level the essence of who you are and what you came here to be.
Stephanie’s methods of gentle encouragement and humor will guide you to look at the items and clutter in your home not simply as a “mess” to be dealt with, but as an outward reflection of your inner presence. By using her clearing exercises to clean up on the outside and the inside, both your physical and emotional realms will return to a sparkling state of balance and serenity.
• Your Spacious Self: Clear the Clutter and Discover Who You Are
• The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter
• Breathing Room: Open Your Heart by Decluttering Your Home
• Decluttering at the Speed of Life: Winning Your Never-Ending Battle with Stuff
• What Your Clutter Is Trying to Tell You: Uncover the Message in the Mess and Reclaim Your Life
• 365 Daily Do Its: Organizing Tips and Challenges to Help You Get (and Stay) Organized Throughout the Year
• Your Spacious Self: Clear the Clutter and Discover Who You Are by Vogt, Stephanie Bennett(October 1, 2012) Paperback
• Real Life Organizing: Clean and Clutter-Free in 15 Minutes a Day
• Let It Go: Downsizing Your Way to a Richer, Happier Life
• How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind: Dealing with Your House's Dirty Little Secrets