BizStore » Books » Killing Kryptonite: Destroy What Steals Your Strength
Brand: Messenger International
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Messenger International
Manufacturer: Messenger International
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 2017-10-17
Publisher: Messenger International
Release Date: 2017-10-17
Studio: Messenger International
Now a USA TODAY and Publisher's Weekly bestseller.
What’s your kryptonite?
For so many Christians, frustration and fatigue set in as they try time and again to get free from what holds them back. God never intended for it to be this way. He destined you to be victorious in every area of your life, and more than that, He gives you the power to overcome whatever comes against you.
In his new book Killing Kryptonite, best-selling author John Bevere opens up about his own story, revealing key biblical truths that moved him from a life of struggle to a life of breakthrough.
You can enjoy a life of intimacy and connection with God. You can have a vibrant, powerful faith that impacts the world around you. But first, you have to face off with spiritual kryptonite.
This book is not for the faint of heart. But if you’re ready to embrace a journey of radical transformation, this message is for you.
Are you ready to kill your kryptonite and step into the life you were born for?
Includes discussion questions for group study.
• God, Where Are You?!: Finding Strength and Purpose in Your Wilderness
• The Bait of Satan, 20th Anniversary Edition: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense
• Under Cover: Why Your Response to Leadership Determines Your Future
• Driven by Eternity: Make Your Life Count Today & Forever
• Killing Kryptonite: Destroy What Steals Your Strength - DVD Study (Book + DVD + CD)
• The Holy Spirit: An Introduction
• Girls with Swords: How to Carry Your Cross Like a Hero
• The Way of the Warrior: An Ancient Path to Inner Peace
• Enemy Access Denied: Slam the Devil’s Door With One Simple Decision
• Without Rival: Embrace Your Identity and Purpose in an Age of Confusion and Comparison