BizStore » Books » The In Sync Activity Card Book: 50 Simple Activities to Help Children Develop, Learn, and Grow!
BizStore » Book
The In Sync Activity Card Book: 50 Simple Activities to Help Children Develop, Learn, and Grow!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Sensory World
Manufacturer: Sensory World
MPN: 50 illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 114
Publication Date: 2015-12-01
Publisher: Sensory World
Release Date: 2015-12-01
Studio: Sensory World
The classic Activity Cards are now in a book! Winner of the Mom's Choice Gold Award, these great cards are divided into beginner, intermediate, and advanced activities. Each activity tells you why and how it works, what you need for it, and ways to make it more challenging. It also tells you what to look for, to make sure your child is getting the most out of the activity.
These two experienced authors have over seventy combined years of teaching experience, and have learned the best ways to help children learn and grow using their motor development skills. Now parents can tap that experience and genius, using these handy cards, to help their kids grow, learn, and develop to the best of their abilities!
• The Out-of-Sync Child: Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder (The Out-of-Sync Child Series)
• The Out-of-Sync Child Grows Up: Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder in the Adolescent and Young Adult Years (The Out-of-Sync Child Series)
• The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun, Revised Edition: Activities for Kids with Sensory Processing Disorder (The Out-of-Sync Child Series)
• Growing an In-Sync Child: Simple, Fun Activities to Help Every Child Develop, Learn, and Grow
• Sensory Yoga for Kids: Therapeutic Movement for Children of all Abilities
• Raising a Sensory Smart Child: The Definitive Handbook for Helping Your Child with Sensory Processing Issues, Revised Edition
• In-Sync Activity Cards: 50 Simple, New Activities to Help Children Develop, Learn, and Grow!
• Everyday Games for Sensory Processing Disorder: 100 Playful Activities to Empower Children with Sensory Differences
• No More Meltdowns: Positive Strategies for Managing and Preventing Out-Of-Control Behavior
• 101 Games and Activities for Children With Autism, Asperger’s and Sensory Processing Disorders