BizStore » Books » EMRA EKG Guide
Binding: Perfect Paperback
Label: Emergency Medicine Residents' Association
Manufacturer: Emergency Medicine Residents' Association
Number Of Pages: 80
Publication Date: 2017
Publisher: Emergency Medicine Residents' Association
Studio: Emergency Medicine Residents' Association
Rapid, thorough, detailed, concise, and easy...this diagnostic resource provides advanced insight into critical findings in EKG interpretation. It offers "can't-miss" tips associated with various readings, helping you make the right decision for every patient, every time. The book fits in your pocket for convenient use on-shift, and it's organized for quick reference. Use this guide to confirm your decision-making in the fast-paced emergency medicine environment. The book is ideally suited for interns, off-service rotating residents, and any health care provider involved in treating cardiac emergencies who would like a ready reference for interpretation back-up.
• Basics of Emergency Medicine, 3rd Ed.
• Basics of Emergency Medicine: Pediatrics, 2nd Ed.
• EMRA Antibiotic Guide, 17th Edition
• EM Fundamentals: The Essential Handbook for Emergency Medicine Residents
• PressorDex®, 3rd Ed.
• EMRA Critical Medications Reference Cards
• EMRA Ventilator Management Reference Card
• Pocket Emergency Medicine (Pocket Notebook)
• EMRA Airway Card
• Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Manual, Eighth Edition