BizStore » Books » Cybersecurity for Beginners
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cyber Simplicity Ltd
Manufacturer: Cyber Simplicity Ltd
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2017-03-14
Publisher: Cyber Simplicity Ltd
Studio: Cyber Simplicity Ltd
This book provides an easy insight into the essentials of cybersecurity, even if you have a non-technical background. You may be a business person keen to understand this important subject area or an information security specialist looking to update your knowledge.
'The world has changed more in the past 10 years than in any 10 year period in human history... Technology is no longer a peripheral servant, it shapes our daily lives.
Companies that can use technology wisely and well are booming, companies that make bad or no technology choices collapse and disappear.
The cloud, smart devices and the ability to connect almost any object to the internet are an essential landscape to use but are also fraught with new risks and dangers of a magnitude never seen before.
ALSO featuring an alphabetical section at the back of the book to help you translate many of the main cybersecurity technical terms into plain, non-technical English.
This is the second edition of this book with updates and additional content.
If you are looking for a book on personal cybersecurity steps, try my other publication "How to Keep Your Stuff Safe Online"
• The Cybersecurity to English Dictionary
• Cyber Security Basics: Protect your organization by applying the fundamentals
• Cybersecurity and Cyberwar: What Everyone Needs to Know®
• How to Keep Your Stuff Safe Online
• Dark Territory: The Secret History of Cyber War
• Hacking For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/tech))
• Hiding from the Internet: Eliminating Personal Online Information
• Hacking: Hacking for Beginners: Computer Virus, Cracking, Malware, IT Security (Cyber Crime, Computer Hacking, How to Hack, Hacker, Computer Crime, Network Security, Software Security)
• Hacking: The Underground Guide to Computer Hacking, Including Wireless Networks, Security, Windows, Kali Linux and Penetration Testing
• Computer Hacking Beginners Guide: How to Hack Wireless Network, Basic Security and Penetration Testing, Kali Linux, Your First Hack