BizStore » Books » Trading Systems: A New Approach to System Development and Portfolio Optimisation
Brand: Tomasini, Emilio/ Jaekle, Urban
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Harriman House
Manufacturer: Harriman House
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2009-10-01
Publisher: Harriman House
Studio: Harriman House
"The key is how to adapt existing codes to the current market conditions, how to build a portfolio and how to know when the moment has come to stop one system and start another one."
Every day there are traders who make a fortune. It may seem that it seldom happens, but it does - as William Eckhardt, Ed Seykota, Jim Simons, and many others remind us. You can join them by using systems to manage your trading.
This book explains exactly how you can build a winning trading system. It is an insight into what a trader should know and do in order to achieve success in the markets, and it will show you why you don't need to be a rocket scientist to build a winning trading system.
There are three main parts to Trading Systems. Part One is a short, practical guide to trading systems' development and evaluation. It condenses the authors' years of experience into a number of practical tips. It also forms the theoretical basis for Part Two, in which readers will find a step-by-step development process for building a trading system, covering everything from initial code writing to walk forward analysis and money management. Part Three shows you how to combine a number of trading systems, for all the different markets, into an effective portfolio of systems.
A trader can never really say he was successful, but only that he survived to trade another day; the "black swan" is always just around the corner. Trading Systems will help you find your way through the uncharted waters of systematic trading and show you what it takes to be among those that survive. A new approach to system development.
• Building Winning Algorithmic Trading Systems, + Website: A Trader's Journey From Data Mining to Monte Carlo Simulation to Live Trading (Wiley Trading)
• Systematic Trading: A unique new method for designing trading and investing systems
• Advances in Financial Machine Learning
• The Ultimate Algorithmic Trading System Toolbox + Website: Using Today's Technology To Help You Become A Better Trader (Wiley Trading)
• Dual Momentum Investing: An Innovative Strategy for Higher Returns with Lower Risk
• Trading Systems and Methods + Website (5th edition) Wiley Trading
• Algorithmic Trading: Winning Strategies and Their Rationale
• The Evaluation and Optimization of Trading Strategies
• Trend Following, 5th Edition: How to Make a Fortune in Bull, Bear and Black Swan Markets (Wiley Trading)
• Following the Trend: Diversified Managed Futures Trading