BizStore » Books » See Me as a Person: Creating Therapeutic Relationships with Patients and Their Families
BizStore » Book
See Me as a Person: Creating Therapeutic Relationships with Patients and Their Families
Brand: Brand: Creative Health Care Management
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Creative Health Care Management
Manufacturer: Creative Health Care Management
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 464
Publication Date: 2012-09-07
Publisher: Creative Health Care Management
Studio: Creative Health Care Management
• Used Book in Good Condition
See Me as a Person offers guiding principles and a practical methodology that facilitate a clinician's ability to form authentic relationships which improve patient safety and the overall experience of care.
This follow up to the award-winning Relationship-Based Care: A Model for Transforming Practice, takes the reader deeper into the most vital aspect of Relationship-Based Care, the therapeutic relationship with the patient and their family. Therapeutic relationships are the very heart of compassionate patient care.
Winner of a 2013 American Journal of Nursing Book of the Year Third Place Award in Medical/Surgical Nursing!
Winner of the 2012 Foreword Reviews Book of the Year Silver Award!
Authentic Connection and Patient Satisfaction
Presence Through Attunement
Wondering: Cultivating Curiosity for Efficient and Compassionate Practice
Following: The Magic of Palpation
Holding: Creating a Safe Haven for the Patient and Family
Moving Beyond Obstacles to the Therapeutic Relationship
Reflective Practice: The Means by Which Learning Becomes Permanent
This essential volume will take readers beyond customer service scripting into authentic relationships with patients and their loved ones.
• Crazy: A Father's Search Through America's Mental Health Madness
• Evidence-Based Geriatric Nursing Protocols for Best Practice: Fourth Edition (SPRINGER SERIES ON GERIATRIC NURSING)
• Relationship-Based Care: A Model for Transforming Practice
• Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
• How to Nurse: Relational Inquiry with Individuals and Families in Shifting Contexts
• How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine
• Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, Single Volume
• The Social Determinants of Mental Health
• The New Leadership Challenge: Creating the Future of Nursing
• Interpersonal Relationships: Professional Communication Skills for Nurses