BizStore » Books » Neuro-Dynamic Programming (Optimization and Neural Computation Series, 3)
Brand: Brand: Athena Scientific
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Athena Scientific
Manufacturer: Athena Scientific
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 512
Publication Date: 1996-05-01
Publisher: Athena Scientific
Studio: Athena Scientific
• Used Book in Good Condition
This is the first textbook that fully explains the neuro-dynamic programming/reinforcement learning methodology, which is a recent breakthrough in the practical application of neural networks and dynamic programming to complex problems of planning, optimal decision making, and intelligent control.
Neuro-dynamic programming uses neural network approximations to overcome the "curse of dimensionality" and the "curse of modeling" that have been the bottlenecks to the practical application of dynamic programming and stochastic control to complex problems. The methodology allows systems to learn about their behavior through simulation, and to improve their performance through iterative reinforcement.
This book provides the first systematic presentation of the science and the art behind this exciting and far-reaching methodology.
The book develops a comprehensive analysis of neuro-dynamic programming algorithms, and guides the reader to their successful application through case studies from complex problem areas.
• Dynamic Programming and Optimal Control (2 Vol Set)
• Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning) (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning series)
• Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning series)
• Dynamic Programming and Optimal Control, Vol. I, 4th Edition
• Approximate Dynamic Programming: Solving the Curses of Dimensionality, 2nd Edition (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
• Decision Making Under Uncertainty: Theory and Application (MIT Lincoln Laboratory Series)
• Dynamic Programming and Optimal Control, Vol. II, 4th Edition: Approximate Dynamic Programming
• Deep Reinforcement Learning Hands-On: Apply modern RL methods, with deep Q-networks, value iteration, policy gradients, TRPO, AlphaGo Zero and more
• Nonlinear Programming: 3rd Edition
• Markov Decision Processes: Discrete Stochastic Dynamic Programming