BizStore » Books » Raising Your Children with Hypnosis
Brand: Brand: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Feature: ISBN13: 9781885846105
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Manufacturer: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2005-07-30
Publisher: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Studio: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
• ISBN13: 9781885846105
• Condition: New
• Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Don Mottin ... covers his subject thoroughly, knowledgeably, and with feeling and sensitivity. This book is required reading for all hypnotists working with children or not.--Ed Morris, M.Ed.
• Scripts & Strategies in Hypnotherapy With Children
• Harry the Hypno-potamus, Metaphorical Tales for the Treatment of Children, Volume 1
• Hypnotherapy: A Client-Centered Approach
• Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Basic to Advanced Techniques for the Professional
• The Kids In Trance Program: "Tapping Your Child's Genius with Hypnosis & Meditation!"
• Handbook of Hypnotic Suggestions and Metaphors
• Integrative Hypnosis for Kids and Teens: Playing for Change
• Using Hypnosis with Children: Creating and Delivering Effective Interventions
• 101 Things I Wish I'd Known When I Started Using Hypnosis