BizStore » Books » Raising Your Children with Hypnosis
Brand: Brand: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Feature: ISBN13: 9781885846105
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Manufacturer: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2005-07-30
Publisher: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Studio: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
• ISBN13: 9781885846105
• Condition: New
• Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Don Mottin ... covers his subject thoroughly, knowledgeably, and with feeling and sensitivity. This book is required reading for all hypnotists working with children or not.--Ed Morris, M.Ed.
• The Kids In Trance Program: "Tapping Your Child's Genius with Hypnosis & Meditation!"
• Ideomotor Signals for Rapid Hypnoanalysis: A How-to Manual
• 001: Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H. Erickson, M.D. Volume 1
• Handbook of Medical and Psychological Hypnosis: Foundations, Applications, and Professional Issues
• Hypnotherapy: A Client-Centered Approach
• Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Basic to Advanced Techniques for the Professional
• 101 Things I Wish I'd Known When I Started Using Hypnosis
• Uncommon Therapy: The Psychiatric Techniques of Milton H. Erickson, M.D.
• Scripts & Strategies in Hypnotherapy With Children