BizStore » Books » Raising Your Children with Hypnosis
Brand: Brand: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Feature: ISBN13: 9781885846105
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Manufacturer: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2005-07-30
Publisher: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
Studio: National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
• ISBN13: 9781885846105
• Condition: New
• Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Don Mottin ... covers his subject thoroughly, knowledgeably, and with feeling and sensitivity. This book is required reading for all hypnotists working with children or not.--Ed Morris, M.Ed.
• Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Basic to Advanced Techniques for the Professional
• Hypnotherapy: A Client-Centered Approach
• The Kids In Trance Program: "Tapping Your Child's Genius with Hypnosis & Meditation!"
• Harry the Hypno-potamus: More Metaphorical Tales for Children (VOL 2)
• Scripts & Strategies in Hypnotherapy With Children
• Conversational Hypnosis: A Manual of Indirect Suggestion
• Using Hypnosis with Children: Creating and Delivering Effective Interventions
• The Weight, Hypnotherapy and You Weight Reduction Program: An NLP and Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Manual [With CDROM]
• Trance-Formations: Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the Structure of Hypnosis