BizStore » Books » Mark V Tank (New Vanguard)
Feature: Innovative entertainment.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Osprey Publishing
Manufacturer: Osprey Publishing
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 12
MPN: OSP NVG178
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 48
Publication Date: 2011-04-19
Publisher: Osprey Publishing
Release Date: 2011-04-19
Studio: Osprey Publishing
• Innovative entertainment.
• Expertly designed.
• Hours of fun.
• Quality components.
• Brand new in factory packaging.
Although to the casual eye all British tanks of World War I look much the same, the Mark V is quite outstanding and has a strong claim to be the tank that won World War I for the Allies. In this title, renowned tank expert David Fletcher examines the technological developments that made this tank excel where others had failed, and the reasons why it gave the British the upperhand over the Germans on the battlefield and why it was adopted by the US Tank Corps. Accompanied by detailed artwork showing the design changes that allowed the Mark V to breach the widest German trenches, this title is an excellent resource for the study of the armor of World War I.
• British Mark I Tank 1916 (New Vanguard)
• British Mark IV Tank (New Vanguard, Vol. 133)
• Medium Mark A Whippet (New Vanguard)
• Early US Armor: Tanks 1916–40 (New Vanguard)
• French Tanks of World War I (New Vanguard)
• South American Battleships 1908–59: Brazil, Argentina and Chile's great dreadnought race (New Vanguard)
• German Panzers 1914–18 (New Vanguard)
• Great War Tank: 1915-1945 (all models) (Owners' Workshop Manual)
• French Dreadnoughts and Fast Battleships 1914–70 (New Vanguard)
• Mark IV vs A7V: Villers-Bretonneux 1918 (Duel)