BizStore » Books » Miller's Field Guide: Porcelain
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Mitchell Beazley
Manufacturer: Mitchell Beazley
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2014-10-21
Publisher: Mitchell Beazley
Release Date: 2014-10-21
Studio: Mitchell Beazley
The antique-buyer's guide to porcelain in a pocket format.
Miller's Field Guides are an invaluable resource for collectors when out buying items at antiques shops, auctions or car boot fairs. They provide a fast and accurate way to recognize, identify and date antiques. In each book a simple question-and-answer checklist is provided for a wide range of key items, teaching you what to look for as well how to spot a fake or a copy. There are price codes throughout, plus concise information on makers, factories, identifying marks and the factors that affect the value of the piece.
In Porcelain, ceramics expert and bestselling author Judith Miller guides the collector through the world of European and American porcelain, including Meissen, Copenhagen, Worcester, Spode, Derby and Bonnin and Morris.
• Miller's Antique Marks
• Kovels' New Dictionary of Marks: Pottery and Porcelain, 1850 to the Present
• Miller's Field Guide: Glass (Miller's Field Guides)
• Kovels' Antiques and Collectibles Price Guide 2018
• Miller's Field Guide: Silver
• Warman's Antiques & Collectibles 2018
• Pictorial Guide To Pottery And Porcelain Marks
• Antique Trader Pottery & Porcelain Ceramics Price Guide (Antique Trader Pottery and Porcelain Ceramics Price Guide)
• The Bulfinch Anatomy of Antique China and Silver: An Illustrated Guide to Tableware, Identifying Period, Detail and Design
• Picker's Bible: How to Pick Antiques Like the Pros